ii. you alright granger?

★ ★ ★

               ★ ★ ★

The great hall was bustling with hundreds of students, all of them trying to get into their correct spaces. Gryffindors sat down in their row, then came Hufflepuffs, then Ravenclaws and then last of all Slytherins until the whole hall was filled.

No one noticed the looks Fred, George and Rosalie sent each other, their eyes filled with mischief as they watched the Slytherins, Ravenclaws and Dumbledore himself tuck into their meal.

They never pranked Hufflepuffs due to Rosalie having a soft spot for them, she had told Anastasia beforehand to not eat any of the food, same with Anthony so he wouldn't be pranked either — Rosalie learnt her lesson from last time.

Soon enough, the students around the Slytherin and Ravenclaw tables had different parts of them turned into animals. Malfoy's head was a Ferret'. Luna had gained large floppy rabbit ears as well as a pink twitchy nose that made her smile in delight whilst Dumbledore's beard had turned into a familiar looking habitat, for a phoenix.

He felt something twitch around his beard, just for a replica of his own phoenix to fly out, the majestic bird soaring through the great hall before gracefully landing on Dumbledores shoulder.

The people who had not been pranked, only putting the spell in random positions around the room, fell into deep laughter at the sight of all the different creatures their many classmates had been transfigurated into.

The whole Gryffindor table was roaring with laughter, Ron was pounding his hand on the table as he laughed. Seamus and Dean shared a look as they laughed, knowing who had done it. Harry was laughing along with Ron, laughing louder when he saw Malfoy turn into a complete ferret after his friend had tried to get rid of the spell. Ginny who was sitting beside Rosalie was laughing as she high fives her best friend, knowing it was her.

The only person who wasn't laughing was Hermione Granger. She wanted to, seeing Pansy Parkinson with a pigs snout instead of her own nose was an amazing sight for the muggle but she knew who had casted the spell. Rosalie Greengrass, along with Ron's older brothers of course, and there is no way Hermione would give that girl the satisfaction of doing a good prank.

No way, not happening. That girl is way too arrogant for her to just let it go, she would be gloating about it for weeks and Hermione didn't have time for that.

"Well this is such an amazing display of magic, don't you think, Minerva?" Dumbledore asked, his blue eyes twinkling.

"I believe it is." She replied, not being able to hold back the amusement she had felt at the scene in front of her — Snape's head had turned into a snakes head.

"Hmm, I wonder who had displayed such magic," He said with a tone of amusement, his eyes immediately went to Gryffindor, pausing momentarily at Harry — he is the child of a marauder after all — before continuing, stopping completely at the other Potter two tables down. Rosalie Greengrass was sat beside Fred, George, Lee and Ginny. The five of them laughing the hardest out of the whole hall.