Chapter 18: Heat

Y/n POV

He was bracing on the wall next to the bed. My wolf pushed me to get up, I think I flew to him, I stood on the bed and lifted my arms like a toddler he picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I have been missing you," I told him.

"As was I honey." He said just before he kissed me.

He braced my back against the wall, holding me just under the arse.

My hands went into his silky-smooth hair, his tongue touched mine, and we both moaned.

It feels like I have been waiting forever for this, I told him in my head, remembering my first time with him.

We have a lifetime together honey, he said in my head.

I want to feel you in me.

He pushed into me as he continued to kiss me, my body calmed down and I felt every thrust of Jin's hip as he pushed into me, memories of my first time flooded my mind as I moaned when he pushed deeper into me.

I love you... I told him through the link...

"I love you too, honey," he said when he let go of my lips. He stopped moving, kissing all over my face. Somehow, I felt emotional and tears settled in my eyes. He kissed them, he kissed my tears away, and then started moving slowly in me. He set me down at the edge of the bed, I lifted one of my legs, and he held it as he kissed my collarbone, my hands on his shoulder gripped him tight as he started moving again. It was not too hard but just right. My heat was fading as he made love to me.

He kissed me and picked up speed when we were both close.

We both came together. And he hugged me close.

He slowly pulled out of me, picked me up, put me in the center of the bed, and then lay next to me, the others followed touching some part of me.

"Feeling better now, baby?" Asked Jungkook as he looked up at me from the hip where his head was resting.

"Never been better," I said with a laugh, then closed my eyes, falling asleep.

My body was feeling so good, but my stomach woke me. Yes, I was hungry. I guess the heat made me wanna have an eating session. I know they were all around me. I opened my eyes and looked at our tangled mess, and smiled. It was my tangled mess. They were mine. They looked so peaceful that I did not want to move, vampires were light sleepers, so I tried to stay as still as possible. There was a clock on the wall. It's four in the morning.

Yoongi got up. He was the one at the end of the bed.

Where are you going? I asked him through the link.

To feel my starving little monster. He said with a laugh and opened the door and closed it quietly as he left.

You are naked!!! Put on something!!! I hate for others to see my man naked!!

He just laughed through the link.

I love it when you call me your man, don't worry, I am for your eyes alone.

I smiled.

Yoongi???

Yes, baby.

I love you.

He didn't answer.

Yoongi!!!

Wait.

What???

Wait.

What do you mean wait??? Wait for what???

Two minutes, tops!