Chapter 22

Y/n POV

"If anything should happen to me, I want you to keep our child safe," I said to Lu.

"I will never leave either of you behind."

Those were the words we exchanged before my team and I left for the underworld.

It's time to end this without putting the world in danger. It's time to face Demogorgon!

As we entered his underworld layer, something felt off...it's like...

"Well...well...well, isn't it my beautiful niece, the God of War, welcome? I have been waiting for you. Aren't you going to greet your uncle?"

"You aren't my uncle!"

"Such hostility...hmmm. Take a seat like a good little girl before I get angry."

He knew we were coming... how??? A traitor! But it was too late to worry about that now. We need to fight him heads on."

As he appeared in front of me, he stepped back really fast as I reacted.

"I will do as you suggested," I said as I sat down. To my astonishment, he sat just opposite me. A glass appeared in his hands as he took a sip while looking at me.

"What if I told you that you were at the wrong place at the wrong time."

"What do you mean, Demogorgon?"

"I mean, someone wants to get rid of you, so you were sent here."

That is when my body is being dragged! He is teleporting me!

"Where the hell are you taking me!"

"Relax y/n I don't feel any killing intent coming from him. We are safe for now." Said Lu.

He took me to the top of a mountain...

That's when I heard the rumble! Someone was attacking my home!

"That's right, I was never the one you had to worry about."

I rubbed my hands over my eyes and tried to calm my heartbeat. I tried to make sense of the puzzle that he was showing me, but...

"Can you stop being so mysterious and explain to me what the hell is going on???" I said through my teeth, trying to have some patience because this all felt so unreal.

"Remember when we fought, I made a promise to you that I would stay in the underworld?"

"Yes, I remember."

"I have been repenting and thinking, why did I want to be the ruler, it was just a position, and well there was power, but I already have power...here, I am the ruler of the underworld, my word is the law here. Indeed, I set up formations to destroy and combine all the worlds and then rule over everyone but then I discovered you in the supernatural world, without any memory of what had happened before, I watched you meet your mates and fell in love, that kind of love made me want what you have, someone to love me just the way I am, so I have been looking to find someone like that, and all plans of taking over the world stopped. I just want happiness, something like what you have..."

"Wait, you have been spying on me?" My face turned red... did he watch me have sex? I felt like I ate something unpleasant as my stomach turned.

"Hell no! I didn't watch you...well, you know!" Did his cheek turn red?? My eyes opened wide. He was a handsome man. I don't know why he decided on that path before. Plus, I did have wonderful memories of him when I was little.

"OK, forget about all that. Explain to me what is happening and why I feel like my heart is being ripped out," I said as I felt a sharp pain in my chest.

"What you are witnessing, hasn't happened yet, I have to take you to the future when I took over the underworld and my heart was at peace, I discovered that I had this power, the power to see the future like one of your mate, but it has its limits because I can't tell exactly when this will happen but I do know it isn't long from now, I had to find a way to get you here so that I could show you this, you know the barriers that you set up will never let me return home, even though I could move now from one supernatural world to the other, I still could not go back to my origin,"

"So you mean to tell me, we will be attacked but not by you?"

"Yes and I could help you, but you have to promise me one thing."

"I will not promise unless you tell me what you want."

"I want you to help me find my mate."

"That wouldn't be easy but I could try. But first explain the situation to me, what do you know."

"I know that someone in the kingdom will rebel and try to kill your father, they already sent you here thinking that I would kill you. But we could use this to our advantage, plus if you need my help you have to lift the ban that you created for me."

"They would know if I break the ban would that alert them, and how do I know this isn't one of your tricks?"

"I am willing to take a blood oath, if I betray you in any way again, I will blow up and die."

"You really did think of everything, didn't you?"

"Well of course."

"Now tell me all that you know and how we will get through this without causing the world to be turned upside down."

"That person isn't hard to kill at all my little niece. I have the perfect solution to this problem but it includes with you dying first."

"What the hell????"

****

Sorry about the late update was a bit busy, but until next week take care!

How are army doing?

Hope all is well! Do take care! Missing Bangtan but excited for Jimin's new album! Can't wait!

P.S. NOT EDITED!