If Coriolanus and his champion ran away

(fair warning, this probably won't sound ANYTHING like district 13 or the hunger games universe, but who cares I just want Coryo to have a happy ending T~T) (Also, yes, Coriolanus built a chalet. So what? I don't care if it isn't realistic.) 

Coriolanus laughed as he ran behind Elora. They were free. They had built themselves a chalet just on the outskirts of District 13, by a lake. Elora had planted a beautiful garden and had started a bakery in town. Coriolanus aided her and the townspeople loved her. Sejanus helped out when he could, but he and Lucy Gray were busy starting up a music school there. They had all settled in quite nicely and had made plenty friends. 

The sun was warm on their backs as Coriolanus chased her through the fields. The scent of freshly bloomed flowers tickled their noses, the breeze making Elora's hair and skirt flow behind her. Try as she might, she could never outrun Coriolanus. 

He laughed victoriously as his arms snaked themselves around her waist, Elora yelling out a squeal of surprise. He fell onto his back, tumbling through the grass with her in his arms. When they finally stopped rolling, he was on top of her, tickling her sides. 

"Ah! Coryo stop! I can't breath! You're squishing me!" she laughed, trying to shove him off. 

Coryo let out a sigh of false pain, "Oh Elora! I thought you loved me? This is how I show my love!" He cried, tickling her even more. 

She screamed, "No! Stop! Get off!" she giggled. 

Coriolanus let out a breath, "fine fine..." he grumbled rolling off her and facing the sky. 

The two lay there in comfortable silence. Their hands laying beside the other, not touching. Small, content smiles on their faces. The ground cool beneath them. Elora moved the hair out of her face before turning over to look at her lover. His locks had started to grow back, and though she liked the buzz, she couldn't lie and say that she didn't miss them. 

Her hands moved up to run through his hair. That caught his attention. He turned to meet her gaze, smiling at her. Her brown eyes staring into his piercing blue ones. His lips met hers in a soft kiss. 

Elora giggled and moved in closer, shuffling to lay on his chest. She closed her eyes and listened to the world around her. The birds singing, the breeze blowing, the heartbeat of her love. 

"I love you," she heard him say. 

She cracked her eye open and looked up at him, placing a kiss on his shoulder, she replied, "I love you too." 

The two lay in silence once more. Elora was so calm, she felt herself begin to drift off to sleep. Her breathing slowed, and she felt as if she were just on the verge of- 

"Elora?" 

She sighed, "Yes?" 

"I-" he stopped. 

"what? what is it?" she asked. 

She felt him shake his head, "No nothing," he replied. 

"Alright," she hummed. 

Elora began cozying herself against him once more, ready to embrace the sweet feeling of slumber. The sun felt so warm on her skin, she smiled a little before feeling the drowsiness over take her. 

"Ellie?" She heard. 

"Yes?" she answered, tiredly. 

"Oh...I'm sorry, were you about to sleep?" he questioned. 

"Yes," she answered softly. 

"Okay then, go to sleep," he cooed. 

She nodded and began trying to sleep once more. Coriolanus looked down at her, smiling to himself. He hugged her tightly against him, rubbing soothing circles on her arm and interlocking their fingers together. He kissed her temple and grumbled at himself mentally, come on Coryo, you can do this.