Quiet (Smut)

If burning passion could be defined by two people, it would be Coriolanus Snow and Elora Hunter. The two an indestructible force that no one in the Capitol seemed to want to mess with. Mister Snow had just won the Plinth prize and him and his sweetheart were made Dr. Gaul's apprentices. 

The two would spend hours working tirelessly. Trying to do their best to ensure their futures were to be the bright ones that they had planned on since they were young. They were prepared to do anything for themselves and for each other. 

Though they were young and twisted in their ways. The one thing that remained pure about them was their undying love for one another. And with undying love comes infinite attraction. Coriolanus couldn't help that he got turned on when he watched his lover shoot someone in the head. Nor could Elora deny that she found herself getting aroused when Coriolanus killed the boy in the arena, who's name she didn't care to remember. 

She still thought of him bashing his head again and again. It would light a fire between her legs and she'd beg her lover to help put it out. 

Those were the simple side affects of being young and in love. 

The two sat quietly in the library, heads down in books and pens scratching against their papers. They were doing research for Dr. Gaul. Elora's hand worked swiftly and smoothly as her perfect cursive writing came out on the other end of the pen. The sun was illuminating their table, as they had chosen one by the window, a bit hidden from the rest, for privacy reasons. 

Elora glanced casually at the man beside her. His hair falling gently onto his face, his brows scrunched in concentration. His eyes darting from the books to his page, his hand writing as well, though the other was comfortably placed on Elora's thigh. 

Elora felt a bit bored. She couldn't help it. And he was sitting over there, looking so radiant and handsome. She put her pen down and grabbed his hand, leading it higher up on her leg. Turning to him, she whispered, "You're quite beautiful, Coryo." 

Coryo rolled his eyes, sensing what she was trying to accomplish, he pulled his hand away. "Not now Elora," he whispered sternly under his breath. 

If anything that just turned her on even more. 

Her hand wandered and landed on his thigh, rubbing up and down gently, slightly dipping near his crotch, then raking her fingers back up. "Please Coriolanus?" She asked, leaning over and nudging his ear with her nose, kissing his sweet spot quickly before pulling away. 

He glared at her, eyes glancing at their surroundings, "We are in public. You can't misbehave right now, El. It could ruin us." 

Elora whined quietly, her eyes begging him to indulge. "Please, you'll be President anyways baby, we know it," she whispered to him sensually. Her lips parted slightly as she reached for his hand and placed it on her core, her own hand travelling to his crotch, rubbing slightly, feeling it harden beneath her touch. 

"Come on President Snow, have some fun," she mumbled, leaning over and nibbling his sweet spot. 

His jaw clenched as he tried to hold back a groan. She could feel him tensing up in restraint. The grip on his pen so tight his knuckles were turning whiter than they already were. His bulge was soon showing through his pants as his breathing got heavier. 

Elora giggled, her hand leaving the tent in his pants to rub up on his torso, only to dip back and slide inside his pants and boxers. The palm of her hand caressing his shaft. He pursed his lips as he looked away from her with determination. 

Soon her hand wrapped around him, and this time he couldn't restrain himself. His hand, already placed under her skirt, moved her underwear aside and started to play with her folds. Elora let out a small gasp as she felt the coldness of his hand move against the warmth of her core.