⭐️{Prologue}⭐️

One week before

"He's returning, I know it."

"What do we do?! And what about the students?!"

"We have to find the one who poses them all."

"How will we even find them?! There are thousands of students attending that school!"

"I have a feeling it's a third term student, head mistress. Have you got a clue?"

"Possibly, I remember we thought it was glitch in the system. One student possessed all abilities. But I believe we just put them in luminescence or Twilight."

"They probably have a spark from each of the divisions then, locate them. They need to begin training as soon as possible. Before they return and get to them first."

"But at most they're only 17!"

"It's our only hope, I have a feeling that sorcerer Ezekiel won't show mercy this time. And Felix is no longer here to stop him."

"But that was a decade ago! Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm confident, but Rosy?"

"........"

"Your job is to make sure that students abilities are awoken. They will need to be able to fully control the rest of their magic, sort of like you I assume?"

"Yes but-".

"Don't you have the ability of three divisions Rosy?"

"But so did Felix, he had Geo, Pyro, and Twilight! Even with my help he lost his life trying to save our world!"

"You nearly lost yours as well, but find that student. They may lose their life too in this though. But it's our only chance."

"Of course we aren't stopping you from helping them, but they have to do this for our world's sake. Understood?"

"Yes......"