Chapter 91-95

But it is not difficult to get out of Denming Castle, but it is very difficult to leave from the prison planet. There are only fixed flights here. After the riot, there is a dragnet waiting for them at the interstellar terminal.

  When passing by cell A001, Zuo Tang paused and continued to follow the prison guard.

  "Lord Ludwig, I have to remind you again of Alfonso's dangerous level. He has been in prison for 10 years. More than 100 felons died at his hands, and countless others were seriously injured."

  "Ten years..." Zuo Tang frowned as he listened to his words, and then he remembered what 01 forgot to show him.

  [Zuo Tang: 01, you didn't show me Aning's information... I want to know. 】

  [01: Okay, I'll give it to you when you get back to the cell. 】It naturally didn't forget it, but it was afraid that Zuo Tang would be irritated by seeing it, and that after it shattered the filter of the host's husband, that person would want to settle the score with it.

  "Yes, Alfonso is in more danger than you can bear."

  01 The video and the evidence of retracting the confession posted on StarNet have been sent to Prison Star. Experts have confirmed the authenticity of the video, so Zuo Tang's departure from here is inevitable.

  "I see."

  Zuo Tang nodded lightly, not wanting to hear others say too many bad things about Alfonsonen to him. He only believed what he saw and felt.

  The warden's office is in an independent building on the side of the main castle of Denming Castle. The bright golden decoration style, except for being slightly exaggerated, is comparable to the standards of some ministers' homes on the planet.

  "Your Highness Ludwig, please forgive me for my dereliction of duty and offense." The warden was a middle-aged short and fat man. He knelt down on one knee and gave Zuo Tang an imperial salute.

  "Don't blame those who don't know. I will not hold you accountable. Before the decree of my father and the cabinet comes down, I will continue to do what I should do."

  Zuo Tang walked in slowly. He said he was not surprised but did not let him get up immediately. He looked at the bookshelves in bundles, and then pulled out a popular science book on ethnic groups and two interstellar travel novels.

  "I want to take them away and go to the infirmary. Can you do this for me?"

  Hubert paused and asked quickly, "Is Your Highness injured? I'll send someone over immediately!"

  Zuo Tang listened to Hubert's extremely exaggerated and obviously disbelieving tone, and slowly opened the sleeve of his right hand. The blue and red had turned into purple, and he looked extremely hideous and scary.

  "This, this, this..."

  Hubert was frightened. If His Majesty the Emperor and the person in front of him were to hate him for this, he would not be able to continue his job as the warden of a remote star.

  Zuo Tang took away novels and popular science books as he wished, and went to the infirmary, where he asked the doctor on duty to help with medicines and also took away a spare medicine box.

  On the return trip, it was the same prison guard who sent Zuo Tang back.

  "What's your name?" When he was about to enter the main castle of Dengming Fort, Zuo Tang remembered to ask the familiar prison guard's name.

  "Mervyn Jerome, my lord."

  Mervyn Jerome bowed his head humbly to Zuo Tang. He watched their warden salute Zuo Tang, and his original prediction basically came true.