Chapter 31-35

Zuo Tang's cheeks were flushed, and the cinnabar tear mole under his left eye was particularly bright. He was completely soothed by the authentic local delicacies.

  Zuo Luo Zuoshu immediately stopped thinking about it and ate with Zuo Tang, immersing herself in the fun of delicious food.

  "thanks for treatment."

  Gong Peining raised a wine glass filled with water to toast Ye Weiming, who was also accompanying him to the meal.

  "It should, it should. Mr. Gong, would you like to take some time to come to the company tomorrow to take a look?"

  Ye Weiming looked at Gong Peining expectantly and anxiously. He thought he was managing the branch conscientiously and would not make any mistakes, but he didn't know what happened to Gong Peining.

  "This trip is to accompany my lover back to my hometown. Xiaoqiang will come over in a few days. Then let her visit your place..."

  While Gong Peining and Ye Weiming were talking, they saw Zuo Tang pulling Zuo Shu out and Nie Ting immediately got up and followed.

  Zuo Tang pulled Zuo Shu to go to the toilet together.

  The restaurant they were eating at today was a well-known local time-honored restaurant. It had private rooms, but not a built-in toilet. Zuo Tang naturally wanted to go to the toilet after eating too much and drinking too much.

  "Zuo Tang? You are Zuo Tang!"

  Zuo Tang, who was washing his hands carefully after going to the toilet, turned his head and looked up. He looked around for a few seconds, but he still didn't recognize the person, "You are..."

  "Zhan Changdong, I am Zhan Changdong. I have stayed in your Sanjiang Village for 5 years! Is Peining still... with you? I have always wanted to thank you."

  Zhan Changdong was one of the educated youths from the same village who participated in the learning mutual aid group initiated by Gong Peining and successfully entered university. After the admission notices came out, they couldn't wait to leave, and their thanks to Gong Peining were a little sloppy.

  Afterwards, Gong Peining never came back. Even if they had the opportunity to go to the capital, they would have no connections to contact Gong Peining.

  But I didn't expect to meet here. It is said that Zuo Tang went to Beijing with Gong Peining.

  "I remembered a little bit."

  Zuo Tang nodded gently to Nie Ting, who looked slightly wary a few steps away, and then looked at Zhan Changdong, "How have you been in these years?"

  "It's much better than other educated youths who failed the exam and have been hesitating for several years. Hey, wait a minute!" Zhan Changdong turned around and ran away.

  Zuo Tang blinked twice and asked Nie Ting.

  "Uncle Nie, what did he say his name was?"

  "Zhan Changdong," Nie Ting's expression remained unchanged and his tone became more serious, "Even if you are an old friend whom you haven't seen for many years, you should be careful."

  "good."

  Zuo Tang obeyed obediently, and Zuo Shu, who had queued up to give his seat to Zuo Tang, also came out, but before they could walk back to the innermost box together, Zhan Changdong appeared again.

  And he also brought with him many people whom Zuo Tang could not remember no matter how much he thought about them.

  "We haven't seen each other in ten years. Everyone has changed a lot. This is Hou Yibin, this is Li Hang, this is..."