Chapter 281-285

Even if Jian Jiuning didn't return for three years, no one here would dare to touch or misappropriate it.

  After entering the office and sitting down on the sofa, Jian Jian Ning showed the information compiled by 01 to Zuo Tang and Zuo Qingxue, including the extremely rare human genes in Zuo Tang's body and Zuo Qingxue's paternity test.

  Zuo Qingxue covered her face and cried, "I didn't know until 13 years ago that my child did not die after birth, but they told me that you died in the breeding center..."

  Zuo Tang was alive when he was born, but was later "processed" to death. She believed it too.

  Before accidentally learning the truth, she, like other mermaids in the empire, believed that the mortality rate of children born to mermaids was extremely high.

  This is not completely wrong, but most of them are...ugly. In fact, they have strong vitality and can live a long time with good care and treatment.

  But the Ovien Empire cannot even allow some relatively healthy children to move around in the empire as legal citizens. They will be restricted to this building for their entire lives.

  There may be children like Zuo Tang who are "trafficked" out, who will eventually be "exposed" for various reasons and be cleaned up by the official organizations of the empire.

  Zuo Qingxue, who knew more about the truth, felt guilty and desperate. She originally planned to work here for the rest of her life and give those poor mermaid babies more love and care.

  "Dr. Jane, have you found a way to cure them?"

  Zuo Qingxue put away her tears and looked at Zuo Tang and Jian Jian Ning. Zuo Tang's face showed no signs of differentiation failure at all, so there was a high probability that he was cured by Jian Jian Ning!

  Jian Jiu Ning shook his head gently, "I can't help it, but my master can. From the moment the master failed to differentiate and was abandoned and insulted, he is no longer my wife's child."

  "Please remember this, he is my master and the god of the ocean."

  Jian Jiu Ning definitely didn't bring Zuo Tang to recognize his relatives. He just had the obligation to let Zuo Tang know the truth about his birth and abandonment.

  Regarding the latter, Zuo Qingxue, as a mermaid, was aware of it. The moment Zuo Tang was abandoned by humans, he must have also given up on humans.

  "My master has not given up on mermaids, but if you refuse to be saved, my master and I can't do much," Jian Jianning looked at Zuo Qingxue and told her in a cold and direct tone.

  Zuo Qingxue has been the empress and number one mermaid of the Ovien Empire for more than 120 years. Even if she is divorced, she still has a lot of prestige and supporters in the empire, especially among the acquired mermaid groups.

  "But...can we really go back to the sea?"

  Zuo Qingxue had not thought about letting those children who were discriminated against in the empire return to the sea, but the mermaids had been completely domesticated in the 100,000 years since they came ashore, and most of them couldn't even handle dead fish.

  To return to them would be to send them to death.

  Zuo Tang answered Zuo Qingxue's concerns, "This is my business. You just need to believe in me, choose me and believe in me."

  Zuo Tang's eyes only stayed on Zuo Qingxue's face for a moment, and then looked back at Jian Jiu Ning.

  And when he saw this, not only Zuo Qingxue's knees weakened and she wanted to worship Zuo Tang, but Jian Jiu Ning also did the same, and the fanaticism in his eyes was ignited again.