Chapter 191-195

There are numerous large and small sects in the Immortal Dao. The number one person in the Immortal Dao often moves among several top sects, but there is only one Demon Lord in the Demonic Sect.

  His birthday is held every year, every thousand years, and no one knows exactly how old the Demon Lord is.

  The Demon Lord raised his hand casually, and Jiang Yu, the current general manager of the Demon Palace, immediately carried out the process. After the prepared song and dance performance was performed, there was a competition of birthday tributes prepared by each branch and palace.

  "...Thousand-year-old top-notch Samessa Ten Thousand Satin!"

  Ten thousand top-quality shark gauze released the colorful halo at the same time, forming a strange scene in the main hall, and the Demon Lord, who was pouring himself a drink, also raised his eyes to take a look.

  The leader of the Nanhai sub-altar raised his head proudly and smiled.

  "...contribution..."

  "Jinguang branch presents a top-quality fox half-demon, as a tribute..."

  The steward in charge of the tributes continued to sing out the tributes from Jin Guang's altar in one breath! Except for the top-grade fox half-demon, the value of the other tributes combined is no worse than that of the top-grade Shark yarn.

  But... the entire hall fell silent during the middle and latter part of his reading. Then, someone couldn't help but burst out laughing, and the steward quickly looked back.

  "Um???"

  He saw the extremely beautiful half-demon boy from the fox tribe once when he was entering the tribute warehouse. Who is this half-demon doll with three heads and a body! Or did something go wrong with the tribute, and the medicine failed and mutated into this?

  Being stared at at the same time by a group of monks with the lowest level of cultivation, who were also at the Nascent Soul stage, Zuo Tang's eyes were filled with tears uncontrollably. His understanding of spiritual power and demonic power was too poor, and he was self-defeating and did not turn himself into a fox. Baby, make yourself very, very small.

  At least he had the strength to crush the token before, but now he can't even break it by banging his head.

  The more Zuo Tang thought about it, the sadder he became, and tears fell from his eyes. Now he was afraid that except for his husband, no one else, including his master, senior fellow apprentice, and the peak master's sister, would be able to recognize him.

  Woohoo, where is my husband...

  Zuo Tang was originally strong, but his determination to complete the task on his own was shattered into pieces.

  "Demon Lord, calm down, I'll go check it out now!"

  Jiang Yu, the chief manager of the Demon Palace, first knelt down to apologize, then stood up and walked towards the iron cage. However, his body suddenly stiffened. Not only him, but also the entire hall, including the monks in the late stage of distraction, could not move.

  The Demon Lord, who has never been interested in tributes, stepped down from the Dragon Bone Demon Seat step by step and came to the iron cage near the palace door. "Look up and look at... this seat."

  Zuo Tang, who was sobbing and crying, was startled, and his fox ears stood up completely in fear. He tried his best to wipe away his tears and looked at the extraordinarily tall man in front of the iron cage.