Introduction

Jennie Kim

-Jennie Kim Is Simple And Kind She Lives With Her Parents In A House She Is 24 Years Old She Has Feelings For Suga But When She Found Out That He(Yoon Gi) Has A Girlfriend Jennie has distanced herself from Suga. She Has Two Sister and Brother Name Is Irene and Jin.She Has One Car And She Works As A Waiter only.

Min Jisoo
-Min Jisoo Has A Boyfriend Name Is Jin She Lives With Her parents And Her Two Siblings Woozi And Suga Jisoo Is The Eldest Sibling Jisoo Is 28 years Old.
She Works In A Company she Is The Owner Of A Corporation Company.

Park Rosé
-

Her Name Is Park Rose She Has A Boyfriend Named V Rose Lives With Her Parents And Siblings She Has A Sibling Named Kai She Is Only 25 Years Old.she works as an Architect.

Manoban Lisa
-Her name is Manoban Lisa she Lives With Her boy best friend Because Their Parents Left Them Early Now she Is With J-hope she Is 27 Years Old And Has A Job As A Waiter she Is Not Very rich.She also has no siblings.Her friend is Jennie

(Bts)
Jung Ho-seok
-His Full Name Is Jung Ho-seok But His Call Is J-hope He Lives With Lisa Because Like Lisa He Has No Parents But Lisa Is Not Dead Yet But J-hope Is His parents have died because of a car accident. He is kind and strong He is also 28 years old.His Only Companion Is Lisa And He Has No Siblings He Works As An Employer. But his family is So rich.

Hwang Taehyung
-He Is Called V By People He Lives With His Families He Is Hardworking And Just A Real Wealth He Is 28 Years Old. His Brother Is Jungkook His Job Is An Engineering.

Kim Jin
-Jin Is A Kind And Rich Man He Works As An Actor And He Is Also One Of The Most Popular He Is The Strongest Of His Siblings Irene And Jennie.Jin Is Already 30 years Old

Min Yoon Gi
-His Call Sometimes Is Suga Suga Lives With His Parents And Siblings He Is One Of The Richest And Successful CEO In South Korea And He Is 25 Years Old.

Park Namjoon
-Most People Call Him Rm He Has A Girlfriend Name Is Chaeryeong His Job Is A CEO And Singer He Only Concerts Once Because He Is Too Busy He Is 28 Years Old. He has a brother named Jimin.

Park Jimin
-The Most Laughed At Him Is Jimin Jimin Is One Of The Famous Models In South Korea And Abroad Jimin Is 27 Years Old He Lives With His Family.

Jeon Jungkook
-His Name/call name Is Kookie She Has A Girlfriend Name Is Lee Y/n She Is One Of The Most Famous Dancers In The World(Solo dance only)And Being Visual he Is Also 26 Years Old He has a sister named Dahyun.he is also a famous calvin klein model.

So enjoy 😁