who is she?

*After 1 month*
(Author Pov)
Jennie is a real calvin klein model that makes her parents and siblings happy Suga and Jungkook are also happy for Jennie Jennie's training is not too long for being a model.It's easy for Jennie to learn to be a model but there's one thing that Suga hates is that the fans are making rumors about Jennie and Jungkook.Jennie still has feelings for Suga, the two of them are always together, Jennie also wants to be with Suga, sometimes she says again that she likes Suga but Suga is always rejecting her.
(End Pov)
*5:56am*
Jennie Pov

Today is my second day to be a real model I am also happy with Jungkook because he is very kind and gentleman to me but the problem is the fans are always making rumours.I got up from my bed to take a shower. I still have a lot to do today. I have a set schedule today

I walked to the drawer containing my clothes, I shopped then went into the bathroom.

*Skip time*
(6:12am)
After I took a shower, I came out of the bathroom with clothes on my body, I looked in the mirror and smiling, I took a picture.
(My outfit/photo in mirror)

I also posted my picture on Instagram and fixed my hair a little

I also posted my picture on Instagram and fixed my hair a little. I went downstairs and saw my sister and brother.

Jin:It's good that you got off, mom and dad have left, there's something important to go to, eat first because you might be hungry

I was about to leave for the dinner area but suddenly my sister spoke so I stopped suddenly.

Irene:You're wearing is too revealing," my sister said and I just looked at her"

(Their outfit)

Jennie:I'm sorry, sister, but this is the best outfit, I'm going to eat first" I said with embarrassment"

Irene:Alright, but Suga told me that he's too busy right now so he won't be able to take you where you're going

After my sister said this, my world has changed a bit, only now Suga has been busy with other things, even though there was a lot of work, he still came and picked me up before

I didn't say anything, I just went straight to the dinner area to eat. I didn't sulk with Suga because I understood him. I want to go see him now, but I have a schedule.What is he doing today I asked myself while getting food

I looked at my watch and saw that it was still too early so I could still go to Suga's company.I quickly ate my food quickly and hurriedly chasing because the time was late, I was still around 9 so I could still go there.
I haven't been able to go very much since last year. After a few minutes, I was done. I got up to wash the plate and the things I used while eating.

*Skip time*
(7:00am)
Now I'm here in front of Suga's company, I also saw his company is very nice and it's obvious that whoever made it put all their effort into making such a nice company, I know that Suga will not allow his company to be built by someone who only works without effort. After a few seconds, I went inside.

This interior is better now, the improvement of this company is really great, I hope they will continue even here inside the company, it is very nice to see.

I just kept walking straight, I couldn't see what I was going through until I bumped into someone, I was going to apologize but suddenly he/she spoke.

??:Are you okay? I'm sorry because we still collided" after he/she said this I looked at his/her face"

When I looked at her, she was a beautiful woman, her skin was white, she was in good shape.

Jennie:I'm sorry too, even if it's my fault, Jennie Kim, what's your name?" I asked the woman"

??:My name is...

End Chapter...