"I know it's my fault if you get tired for me"

Jennie Pov
I didn't finish reading the comments, I immediately put my cell phone on the table, I don't want to see them saying that Jungkook and I are compatible, it won't be okay.I also don't want to be the reason for him and Y/n to fight anymore and she doesn't even know about the two of us

That's all in my mind until Jungkook came with a tray with only a glass and a plate, he put it on the table and I saw one of my favorite fruits, none other than strawberry 🍓

Jungkook:Are you okay, you seem to be in a weird mood right now, eat first, maybe you're hungry, I brought you your favorite fruit" Jungkook added and sat next to me"

Jennie:Jungkook I hope you don't get mad at what I say" I said while looking at him he took a strawberry and looked at me"I saw the news and I was annoyed because it seemed like they were shipping us both, what if Y/n found out about it

Jungkook:What can we do Jennie? Don't you get used to nothing, Jennie, they will ship you to me because we are together, get used to it"Jungkook said, I can see that he has no expression even if I'm mad or Guility"Just eat and drink

(Skip time)
*4:55pm*
*Change Pov*
Yoon Gi Pov

While I was resting lying on the sofa, because I did a lot of tasks today at the company later I also have another meeting so I'm trying to rest now.
While I was resting, I decided to say hello to Jennie if she was okay there, I just sent her my text because she is not active right now.

I decided to scroll on twitter while I was scrolling I sometimes stick out my tongue I'm used to doing that especially when I'm bored.As I scrolled I saw Jennie and Jungkook already in the news now that Jungkook will teach Jennie.

I decided to scroll through the comments but I didn't think to ship them both, many people say that they are really good for each other for me it makes me angry.I got up from my cell phone and threw my cell phone.

I didn't think they would have a ship name,I am disgusted with them Jennie should not be shipped to someone else.

Until my cell phone rang and I picked it up from where I dropped it I looked to see who was calling and it was none other than Jungkook so I immediately answered his call.

*On the Call*
Jungkook:Can you take Jennie here? She fell asleep because we had been practicing for a while and she was tired.

Agust_d:It's good that you called me I don't want to tire my own friend I'm going" I said this and hung up"

After a few minutes, I arrived at Jennie and Jungkook where they are practicing, I knocked on the door and one of Jungkook's staff immediately opened it and greeted me.I didn't speak anymore, I went straight to where I saw Jennie sleeping soundly on the sofa, I approached her I saw her beautiful face like an angel, I can feel you again, Jennie, that I still love you.

Jungkook:Bruh, it's good that you arrived, are you going to leave straight away? Go get some coffee first because I know you're tired"Jungkook said to me and I looked at him with a bad look or anger"