Jennie's optimism

(Still Suga Pov)
Jennie:Agustd please forgive me because you felt that I was forcing you to love me but don't worry I will never force you to love me

To be honest, even if she says that I don't love her, I still love her very much, I want to tell her everything I feel for her, but I can't because she might expect.I don't want to hurt the two girls as if I just turned them around or played with them, I don't want to be a womanizer

Suga:I should be the one to apologize to you because I know it hurts more for a woman to be rejected by men, I feel for all of you, you are hurt so much

Jennie:I can't do anything, if you don't like me the important thing is that I met you even though we're not really for each other. I've loved you for a few years it's been over a year,I love you that much"she said and kissed my cheek"

I feel sorry for Jennie I really hurt her, even though she doesn't show it because I know she doesn't want me to see her crying.

Suga:Jennie, you can find someone else, please don't be sad in front of me, my friend, I feel sorry for you, please forgive me" I said with a pleading expression."

I pour everything so that I don't cry, I don't want to cry in their house, because I'm the only one who can see my own pain.

Jennie: Agustd come on I still have to work,I don't want to be late now because of this drama." Jennie said and left in front of me I followed her then acted like nothing happened"

Mr.Kim:Jennie and Suga, are you leaving?" Jennie's father asked us and she just nodded"

Jennie: I still have work, dad and mom, be careful here" Jennie said to her dad with respect and she went out first then I followed"

I was going to open the car door for her but she just opened it by herself I was sad for what she did and we just went inside so she could go to work.
While I was driving I was thinking how could she hope for us to be so she has forgiven me?

Suga:Jennie, do you want to eat with me later tonight, I want you to treat, I know you are also hungry after work"I said to see if she was angry with me"

Jennie:No need, but maybe you will go back to your company?"She said to me and I just chuckled a lot because I thought she was mad at me but it didn't seem like her voice was still soft"

Suga:I'm not going back because I have nothing to go back to, I don't want you to be alone and sad my Jennie" I said while still looking at our path"

Jennie:I hope you don't change, Agustd, I hope you don't hide anything from me so that our bond as friends can be stronger

When she said this, my heart broke. I didn't know how to tell her that I had a girlfriend and I had been hiding it for weeks with Miyeon, but I still managed to hide it.Did I really hurt her completely?

What if she finds out about all of this, how will our relationship be, especially since I know that I will hurt her a lot if she finds out about all of this.I don't know what I will do when Jennie finally break her trust on me, she means a lot to me and in my life she is the one woman who will make me happy and will give everything.