Chapter 1: The Beginning

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A knock disturbed a young man.

The door opened. A tall, suited, brown hair gentlemen was standing at the doorway, looking at the blonde man, who was sleeping.

"Young master, your Father and Mother are waiting for you to join breakfast with them. Please be prepared at 8:00 am."

The butler left the young man and closed the door behind him.

The young man yawned and got up to the bathroom. The cold marble floor touched his feet as he walked in. The walls were pure black like the floor.

He was heading to the sink to look at the mirror. He looked at himself in the mirror and got disgusted.

He immediately started to get ready. He washed his face and turned on the shower. He undressed himself and set his towel on the rack.

He waited for his shower to get warmer.

He grab his phone to check the time. He noticed that the time passe quick and his parents were waiting for him. He got in the shower and started to clean himself with cold water.

After the shower, he grabbed cologne and spray it around his neck.

He exited the bathroom and came to his grande closet. Where all his clothes were sorted in shades.

He grabbed his phone to check the time again, it's accorde to 7:40 am. The young man got his uniform off his chair that the maid arranged for him and went to get changed.

The young man left his bedroom and went down the staircases to go to the dinner hall, where his parents were waiting for him.

When he entered the room, he met his father's grey eyes that were always cold and solid.

"Draco... Rejoint à nous, mon fils."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author's Notes:

Hello, I'm Tamara and I am the author of this story that will grow for while.

If you guys are wondering what Draco's father said to him in French. I can translate it, if you're interested.
(In English: Draco... Join us, my son)

I have notifications I need to be clear until we start this journey.

The characters are not mine, they are made by J.K Rowling. By a book that she wrote and created: Harry Potter...

This story is not a book that you guys can buy on the internet, it's a fanfiction on Wattpad.

I will be inspired by other Drarry and Snucius stories from other fanfiction that I loved to read. If you guys want to read them, I will put the titles of the books bellow and the authors.

Warning:
It's the muggle world and there will be characters that will speak other languages.

Thank you for reading this chapter, I will upload more soon.

———————————————————————
(Snucius) The Books and Authors:

Snucius: Addicted to a stranger
@stormthewritee

(Drarry) The Books and Authors:

Ashes and Burns
@Alenny13

Papillon
@lumosnoxy