Chapter 2

Nightmares are always the thing that people fear the most. They not only appear in children but also in adults. Carrying on people's obsession or extreme fear, using fear to destroy each person, like a bunch of insects gnawing at the mind.

Nightmares can cause people to lose their spirit and have a psychological crisis, or they can cause a normal person to go crazy. The nightmare does not spare anyone, including the nation.
.
.
.
.
Waking up from the nightmare, I sat up and gasped heavily. My tank top was soaked, sticky with salty sweat, sticking to my skin.

I curled my legs up, hugged them, and lowered my head to my knees, returning to the original appearance of a newborn in the womb.

Panic, fear, anxiety, disgust all those emotions seemed to merge into a pile of slime that gnawed at my mind, trembling in the thought that it would eat me alive.

"Mom, help me" I sobbed loudly, my eyes were wet.

My mind replayed the dream I just had, the image of a mother lying in a sea of blood, her lifeless eyes staring , her cold body and the image of her child screaming hoarsely hugging the woman's cold body. .

The whole world seemed to be submerged in a sea of blood, the painful screams of the people, the plaintive cries of teenage children, a fertile land was now just dryness, drained by the invaders.

Those old memories still do not let go of the Philippines, tormenting every night.

Slap myself hard, then again. Feeling the burning sensation on cheeks calmed me down a bit.

"Philippines, calm down, it's just a nightmare" I rubbed my chest and told myself so.

Every time a nightmare comes, that sentence seems to have become a mantra to soothe my soul. Although sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

I crawled up, went to the bag shelf and took the bottle of medicine, this was a medicine specially crafted for me. Effective as a sedative.

Standing up heavily, I walked to the bathroom, each step seemed to stick to the ground, my sticky body made me crave a bath.

Standing in front of the mirror, I was not surprised to see my physical condition, dark circles around my eyes, pale skin, it seemed like I had been fasting lately, making my body thinner.

"Look like a drug addict" I mocked myself, the image reflected in the mirror was very different from the image I built in front of international friends.

After 1 hour stuck in the bathroom to improve my appearance, I dared to step out. Taking a shower in the morning is always a great thing, scientists also say that taking a shower in the morning not only helps you relax and increase your body's energy, but also eliminates bacteria, eliminates toxins and helps improve physical health. matter. (Excerpt from the internet)

It is true that now I feel very refreshing and can run dozens of consecutive rounds. Take the phone in bed and check the clock and surprise when it is now 5:30.

A bouncing idea in my mind about walking in this country.

Anyway it is a great idea and maybe I will understand more about the country and people here.

Prepare yourself a simple outfit, just a pants that lengthen to the knees and white T -shirts.

I got out of the Embassy and set foot on the curb, with a refreshing mood, I let my mind adventurous in peace.

No one can not collapse before this peace, If so, leave it alone, I don't care.

Whistle a tune aimless melody, my hand put in  pocket, the scene early in the morning was peaceful. Far away, i can see the bustling and noisy market scene, the voice of stirring breaks the tranquility. The people here hurriedly opened the goods, but still stopped to talk to the opponent.