Chapter 3

.
.
.
.
Walking about the Embassy, the Philippines saw a sleek black car parked on the side of the road. The Republic of Vietnam came out of the car on itself a polite and neat suit and the trousers that suited to the vest. The blonde hair is carefully elaborated backwards. A handsome and polite appearance, I fish the girls will scream when he saw him but in my eyes, he was like a yellow chicken wearing a vest.

The Republic of Vietnam glanced at me, smiling.

"Oh hello, it seems you had a great time?"

The Philippines glanced at him, blinked his eyes and replied

"That's right"

He saw that did not ask much

"I came to pick you up for lunch, do you remember our appointment?"

My brain began to rewind my memory yesterday that I promised to go to his house, I shouted

"By noon, my memory is so poor, sorry"

The Republic of Vietnam waved hands and opened the car door and then invited to sit.

"It's okay, it's okay, it's still soon to sit in."

Of course, with the fate of being a guest, I would not help his expectations and enter the car.

The car started to start and moved, the scenery passed quickly as if disappearing, thinking that the morning was always a busy time but at noon was a bustling start.
Because this is the school time of school, business people are no exception. A bustling and crowded place.

The image in my eyes converted continuously and stopped the mansion in front of my eyes. The gate gradually opened by the two guardians, the car followed the entrance and stopped.

"We are here"

The Republic of Vietnam opened the car door and then came to open the door for me.

The Philippines looked at the manner in a daze. To really, the Philippines thought so when looking at the mansion in front of the eyes, the mansion was built in the new Baroque architecture. I think this mansion is the remaining remnant after the war with France and they take advantage of it like a house.

Looking at it, I thought about the lavish, vast Spanish empire mushrooms sprouting like mushrooms on the land of Mother Pearl.

Seeing that I was distracted, the Republic of Vietnam shook my body that made me awake from my thoughts. I looked at him bewildered and realized that I was a bit too far away.

"Sorry I'm a bit distracted"

The Republic of Vietnam shook his head and said: "It's okay, it's just a look at his distractions that look cute."

My cheeks were red, this was the first time I received a compliment from the young. Normally, children are so violent now? Or is it that I am too old to keep up with the trend?
(Explanation: I chose the date of establishment as a date of birth, the Philippines established year: 1899; the Republic of Vietnam established in 1955)

I scolded him.

"Cute is not the word for boys"

The Republic of Vietnam laughed.

"Next time I will pay attention to the main issue, let me take you to visit this place"

The Republic of Vietnam led me to the Palace according to his narrative, this mansion named Norodom is a mansion used to be used as the residence and work of the Governor of Indochina in Saigon (now the city Ho Chi Minh) under the French colonial period. Since 1955, this project has become the Palace of the Republic of Vietnam. In 1962, Dinh was heavily damaged after a bombing, so he was later broken and replaced by today's Independence Building.
(Additional information about Independence Palace: https: //www.dinhdoclap.gov.vn/di-tich/lich-su-dinh/)

There are many internal roads in the campus, including a road around the campus and eight roads connecting the sides of the palace to this road.

In the harsh sunshine of the summer noon, the sound of cicadas was loudly, with Lao wind, we were walking around the garden, the Republic of Vietnam continuously stirred up my ears and I listened silently and listened silently, He seems quite proud of this place.

I looked around once, smiling, feeling so relaxed. The Republic of Vietnam seemed to see a smile hanging on the Philippines' lips and smiled silently and followed: "I will let you enjoy it alone, feel free to go"

My gaze glanced at the figure gradually hidden behind the wall, I breathed happily and walked along the road, the cool breeze into my face, my gaze slipped to the pink spot right next to. It turned out to be just a lotus pond, a shaded lotus body, bright yellow lotus and gentle lotus petals surrounded.

I interrupted a lotus flower to the nose to smell. A pleasant scent gently surrounding the nose. But it seems that this place is not only me, a shadow of the opposite person staring at me and quickly disappeared.

"Hey," I cried out but the other did not hear, so chased after the other person. Why do people run so fast, I tried to increase my strength to chase after the other person.

Seeing the opponent slow down the Philippines to accelerate to push the opponent, we rolled a few times and stopped, the roller just made me stun Kia fell.

The fall seemed to hurt, I asked anxiously, "Hey?"

The opponent seems uncomfortable, constantly struggling. Then glare for the Philippines.

"Let me out"

As a girl, I was startled with the shout from the opponent. The pretty face and a few scratches, I guessed it was due to the last fall, it made me anxious. The golden men, his eyebrows furrowed, his eyes looked at me with hostility. A charming mole right on the right of the other person's eyes.

"So pretty"
.
.
.
.
____________________________________

✨ I'M BACK✨=)))

Writing stories is difficult