I HATE YOU

"Your going to war" says claude. Athanas jolts his head up and meet claude glare" sorry?" Athanas says confused "I said your going to war what are you deaf" athanas stood still he could not believe what he just heard he just stared at claude "get ready your leaving tomorrow" athanas didn't say athy he just bowed and left.

"Your majesty are you ok?" Leo asks concerned as athanas was striding toward his palace without a word. When athanas reached his palace he head towards his room not saying anything" leo pack my stuffs I'm going to war tomorrow" he says with a glare sending chills down leo spine .

The prince slammed the door on Leo's face leo was to stunned he could believe what he just heard he his little prince who just turned 9 was going to be sent to war he was in rage he wanted to choke claude so bad but if he did the prince would be i...

The prince slammed the door on Leo's face leo was to stunned he could believe what he just heard he his little prince who just turned 9 was going to be sent to war he was in rage he wanted to choke claude so bad but if he did the prince would be in trouble so he just tried to calm down.

WITH ATHANAS...
' I am so angry at that motherfucker I did every single thing for him and this is how he is repaying me I will never forgive you claude "I FUCKING HATE YOU".' athanas yelled as he turned his room upside down he was destroying his room pretending it was claude he was destroying.

AUTHOR NIM HERE😘
IM BACK I WILL BE CONTINUING THIS STORY AS IM BACK
AND BTW SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS VERY VERY SHORT I BUT I WILL MAKE MAKE THE CHAPTER MORE LONGER IN THE FUTURE AND AFTER I OPENED WATTPAD I SAW THAT SOMEONE COMMENTED AND VOTTED ON MY STORY SO IM VERY HAPPY THANK YOU ❤