the birthday present

5 years later

A small child and a knight was walking in the hall of the Emperor palace. The small boy was carrying heavy loads of documents that he have just finished he was heading to the Emperor wloffice to submit them.

Athanas walked in front of the Emperor office and knocked "come in" said the voice inside
"Blessing and glory upon the obelia sun" athanas greeted the Emperor aka his 'father' claude was chatting with his mistress diana who is pregnant with the Emperor child it has been 7 months.

" what do you want" claude says to athanas he was angry that he had interpreted his time with diana. Athanas says with a straight face" your majesty I have come to submit the document " claude looks at the child in front of him and says " just put it on my desk and stop annoying me " then he starts flirting with diana who was sitting beside him athanas placed the document on the desk,greeted claude then got out of the office.

He sighed "are you ok prince?" Asked his worried guard "yes I am fine leo just a little tired let's go I still have some other works to do" then they head to the sapphire palace where the prince was staying.

Eventhough claude still talks with athanas he doesn't really care about him he was just a mere heir to him he would try to humiliate athanas but he was a genius he passed every test claude put him through athanas also doesn't really care about claude at first he would always try to win claude heart he would do anything to get just a little compliment but claude just turned his back on him every time so after 2 years he stopped trying after he realized that claude won't notice him even solid he died so he just did what claude ordered and lived his life to be the next Emperor

(Fast forward after the drama with diana how claude kills everyone in ruby palace and other stuffs)(btw athy is now 4 so one more year then she will meet calude)

Today is the prince birthday he is trying 9 now but dont underestimate him because of his age he is a genius dispite his age. He is also very strong now he has developed a lot. He is almost skilled in everything.

All the maid of the sapphire palace got gifts for athanas but he still didn't smile a bit because it was just a normal day for him weather it's his birthday or not everything is the same except some little gifts he got from the maids that he was still greatful for. On his ninth birthday le got him a very special gift it was a sword a very rare one. Athanas was very grateful he even smiled at leo for the gift it was just so great.

Athanas was called to claude office. Athanas was very confused claude had never called him on his birthday he didn't even wanted to waste time for his sons birthday so athanas was very puzzled he entered claude office " blessing and glory upon obelia sun" claude looks up from his paper he was working on.
" do you know why I called you here" he questioned the prince " apologies your majesty but I'm unaware of the reason" he politely answered.

" well since it's your birthday today I have a little present for you" claude says to which athanas got surprised. He stood quietly in front of claude " I'm sending you to war" says claude to which athanas looking up meeting his father gaze.