Angina pectoris?

Athanas stomped throughout the hallway with out batting a eye with anyone he just got to his palace he was so pissed "sorry .....HAHAHA" laughed maniacally he threw his table across his room in rage by what his father no claude said while trashing his room his heart suddenly felt like it was about to explode he clenched his chest with his hand he started to breath very heavily his chest felt like it was about to explode "fuck its happening again" he cursed as he fell on the ground unconscious 

'Knock' " your highness are you in here " leo asked knocking the door he has been trying to find athanas for the last 20 minutes " I'm coming in your highness " he walked in the room and froze opon seeing the sight in front of him " your highness" he called out as he got on his knees " GAURDS , MAIDS ANYONE CALL A PHYSICIAN HIS HIGHNESS NEEDS HELP PAST " leo yelled maids and gaurds ran into the room opon hearing Leo's loud voice they gasped seeing the prince they loved so much unconscious the gaurds called the physician as the maids started to sob 

With claude 

'I messed up again how can I think that he will forgive me if I just say sorry ' he cursed himself suddenly felix barged in his office " felix what kind of behavior is this " claude glared at him " in sorry your majesty but it's very important his highness the prince has collapsed " felix said panting as he came running claude immediately stood up from his chair " call the young warlock NOW " claude ordered as he shridded towards the sapphire palace 

Claude entered the room to see his son laying on the bed with no movement with a very uncomfortable face ' it's all my fault it's because of me I shouldn't have said that' claude thought " what is wrong with him " claude asked the royal physician as he got closer to the bed " I-I'm s-sorry your majesty b-but I cant seem to find the problem " the royal physician stuttered " claude glared at the physician " THEN WHAT ARE YOU THE ROYAL PHYSICIAN FOR HOW DID YOU GET THE TITLE IF YOU CAN'T EVEN HEAL MY SON, TAKE HIM AWAY TO THE DUNGEON "claude yelled the physician looked horrified " i-i am sorry y-your m-m-majesty p-please have m-m-mercy" the physician yelled as he begged claude but claude didn't even look at his direction.

"CALL THE YOUNG WARLOCK" claude ordered the guards who were shivering they immediately hurried to get the 'young warlock' while claude was just stuck on his place frozen then someone teleported at the room it the Lucas the young warlock of the back magician tower as claude knows him as . Lucas scrunched his face as soon as he entered the room "what the heck is this aura " he says as he looks around the room and then he spots athanas he froze ' no no no what happend to you fuck I was to careless I should have played more attention to him ' claude looked at lucas face and asks " what is wrong with 'my son' " he questioned " I will examine his highness please get everyone out of this room " lucas answered claude nodded and all of them left the room .

After half an hour lucas opened the door claude immediately got in front of him as soon as he saw lucas get out the room " what's the problem is he ok ?" Claude asked anxious lucas was silent for a while but he spoke " can I talk to one of the war knights that accompanied his highness I have some questions I want to ask them " claude ordered felix to bring one of the gaurd after 10 minutes a knight ran towards them with felix behind him trying to keep up with him " blessing and glory to his majesty is his highness ok? " he asked anxiously claude didn't say anything and turned his head towards lucas " don't worry I'm taking care of his highness I called for you because I has some question to you about the war, did his highness got hit by any type of magic while fighting at the war " lucas asked the knight thinker then he remembered while claude was sweating " ah yes he was 3 years ago the enemy prince hit him with a weird looking ray of magic we have tried to talk to him about this but he always avoids this topic " " ok you have provided enough information you can head back now" lucas says then the knight walks out the room " so what's wrong with him did you find out " claude questioned " yes your highness he was hit by a magic called 'Angina pectoris'...

Do inform me if there are any mistakes thank you for reading <3