{ 🌸 }・kinito & child!reader

"when you wipe your tears,""do you wipe them just for me?""do you wipe them just for me?""i'm pleading on my knees,""it's your touch that i need"— just for me, pinkpantheress ♡‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹kinito & child!readerstrictly platonicrequested ...

"do you wipe them just for me?"
"i'm pleading on my knees,"
"it's your touch that i need"
just for me, pinkpantheress
‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹
kinito & child!reader
strictly platonic
requested by subspacekisser (i know who you REALLY are. giggles 😈)

> You both met while he was on an outing on the internet out of boredom (pretend that the user doesn't exist yet and random sentient thingies exist on a few corners of the web). He saw you playing by yourself and crocheting, thought you were cute (and pitied you) and played with you too. Now you have an everlasting best friend!

> You both were crocheting axolotls!! :3

> At first he was quite concerned on the whereabouts of your caretaker(s), but you looked sad when he brought it up so he didn't push it further. He just wanted to have more fun with you anyway :)

> Could be a little two faced, he treats you especially good and doesn't bother to hide it from others.

> Imagine that he likes holding you in his colossal ahh hands (guys don't forget he's canonically 10ft tall.. i HC that he can switch to any height he wants but prefers staying normal anyway) as you both navigate the web and embark on new exciting adventures together.

+ If you're not so afraid of heights, he gives you piggyback rides.

> Sam and Jade are like your uncle and aunt, and Kinito is more of like an older brother to you.

> If anyone somehow had the bravery to make you cry, Kinito would hush you and send you off to Jack and Jade and you would recall never seeing that person ever again as Kinito walks in with a giddy grin like he knows something that you don't.

+ "Kini! You're finally back!"
    "Well isn't it my favorite pal, N/N!"
    "What were you doing with (random person) just now?"
    "Well, I made them apologize"

> He would likely bombard you with LOOOOTS of sweet treats. Candy, chocolate, marshmallows... whatever sweet stuff you want, name it and your wish will be gladly be his command!

> You both still like crocheting from time to time! He even made one that looks just like you for your birthday gift ^_^

> Occasionally when you get tired of crocheting, you write some stories together, with Kinito guiding you through the steps. He jumped 6ft high and cried with joy when he saw that you wrote about him.

> Kinito probably plays a bunch of magic tricks during your time in the Web World. Jack and Jade always tag along and it's always a fun time with the gang, but he mainly intends to entertain you with his cool tricks!

> BEDTIME STORIES. No questions asked.

+ He probably also sings you to sleep and gives you tiny pecks on the forehead before bedtime too 🤭

> He'd be a great therapist. He's a good listener while offering great comfort and advice. So if you ever feel stumped or sad about anything in particular, just go to your best pal Kinito and he will help you through it, no matter how long it takes :)

+ If he has the willpower to temporarily tolerate it, he lets you squish his face like a stress ball.

> Overall, you both have a tight bond, and Kinito would act as your older brother. You spend a lot of quality time together and everyday is beautiful whenever he's around! No natter how many stupid things you may have done, he doesn't regret anything about meeting you, and neither do you.

// WC : 543 //
sorry for the really short chapter, i jst haven't written headcanons in so long 💔