{ 🪷 }・roses and pancakes

"i mean, she even cooks me pancakes""and alka seltzer when my tummy aches""if that ain't love, then i don't know what love is

"and alka seltzer when my tummy aches"
"if that ain't love, then i don't know what love is."
- cupid's chokehold, gym class heroes
‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹
kinito x gn!reader
can be seen as platonic or romantic, mainly romantic
summary: these two goobers go on a picnic date
requested by sophiexxxflowers (i know who you are too.)
SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT!!!!!

"What? You want me to come back in and to the web world?" you repeated, confused and a little reluctant. You've had the ability to upload your consciousness to your raggedy computer for a while now, but you didn't really like doing it. The pink axolotl standing before you was giggling nervously while rubbing his sweaty palms together, trying to carefully pick his wording.

Your life really hadn't been the same ever since the day you found out that your very own super-duper computer companion somehow knew your precise location, made you decide which one of your friends you'd rather finish off and could very possibly climb out of the computer someday.

That hadn't happened yet, though, so you don't really know what to expect from this little guy. He's loveable and cheery and brings enthusiasm to your days, so you keep him there on your desktop, even if it felt stupid talking aloud to your monitor screen.

"Just be there on time, alright?" Kinito insisted with an even more anxious smile, his gloved hands uncomfortably clasped together. He looked like he was visibly trying so hard not to shake, but his quivering smile and awkward, shaky chuckles were giving him away.

"Sigh, alright then."
"Yes! I knew you would say that!"

Kinito victoriously lowered his head and happily snuggled into the cursor, making you smile a little to yourself as the butterflies in your stomach began to stir.

So, today is the day. You carefully took a peek at the clock before averting your gaze back to the screen shining in your dimly lit room, unsure of what to expect as you clicked away at your keyboard to input your password, a little skeptic about what your AI assistant had planned out for you.