{ ❗️ }・gentle reminder + sneak peek

* link to a post on troy's twt/X account: https://twitter.com/troy_en/status/1786480830841331793 (will also be posted in comments alongside an additional annotation.)

Chapter was written because I've seen some people surprised at or oblivious of the fact that KinitoPET NSFW is frowned upon/disapproved of. Not targeted/directed.

A reminder to those who create or distribute sexualizations/NSFW of Kinito or his friends:

 troy_en at the time of making this announcement is turning 18 soon, but it doesn't change the fact he was 17 as of writing this*, aka a minor prior to and during the game's release. Not to mention the fact it has been stated it's strictly forbidden in the official KinitoPET Discord server. Refer to the following image taken directly from the server rules:

Ultimately the decision is yours and no one can really change anything, but if you do write smut or publicly draw/share NSFW of Kinito or his pals please consider having a change of mind

Ultimately the decision is yours and no one can really change anything, but if you do write smut or publicly draw/share NSFW of Kinito or his pals please consider having a change of mind. Reminder that at the time of writing this troy is still 17*. Take note of this.

ANYWAYS HERE'S YO FOOD!!! As of currently I am multitasking on 2 oneshots only, but don't worry as I'll be actively writing in my freetime. :)

"technicolor"- requested by draft_oncardb0ard

A holiday is a day where you didn't have to worry about balding and just relax at home, tapping away at your computer for hours on end — which was a sentence enough to describe your entire routine for the day.

Plopping down onto your chair with a relieved sigh, you stretched before excitedly straightening your back and pressing the power button. You even caught yourself kicking your feet like a child whilst waiting for the prompt to input your password. Excitedly clicking away at the keyboard, a smile found its way onto your lips as the familiar chime of your computer booting up rang softly. You hadn't felt this excited to surf the internet after who knows how long.

Almost instinctively, you double-clicked the KinitoPET application, your smile widening a margin while you watched the pink axolotl surf into view with his leafy surfboard. In his usual elated voice, he exclaimed while waving, "Hey Y/N! So great to see you! But shouldn't you be doing work today?"

With a smile and a shrug on your shoulders, you replied softly, "Well, today's a holiday. I have the day off."

"together, forever" - requested by emofoxgobrrrrrrr (note: this ending is prewritten and most likely not final)

"K-Kinito...? No, no... it can't be," your voice quivered as your shaky and sweaty fingertips reached out to brush the sides of his face. You shivered at the feeling of his cheek against your hand, shaking your head in disbelief. Your eyes welled up with tears of joy as you whispered, "Is... Is this... huh... oh my god. Kinito... is this really you...?"

Distraught at the sight of tears rolling down your cheek, he knelt down and scooped you up for a tight hug, gently tracing circles on your back. "It's me," he whispered soothingly in your ear, caressing your sobbing and shaking figure. "You're safe now. You're with me. Nothing can hurt you anymore, Y/N..."

You wrapped your arms tightly around his torso, your soft sobs and cries muffling into his shoulder as you twitched uncontrollably. You couldn't believe the fact you were alive, or the fact that you were now with Kinito. You could see him, touch him, hear him - physically.

"Everything will be alright, Y/N. We'll be together, forever."