{ 🪷 }・amour numérique

"hey, hey, hey, lover!""you don't have to be a star""hey, hey, hey, lover!""i love you just the way you are"— hey lover, the daughters of eve ♡‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹kinito x ai!gn!readerromantic enemies to lovers arcsummary: the both of you reall...

"you don't have to be a star"
"hey, hey, hey, lover!"
"i love you just the way you are"
hey lover, the daughters of eve
‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹
kinito x ai!gn!reader
romantic enemies to lovers arc
summary: the both of you really want attention from your user and then you accidentally say something that flabbergasts him
requested by asimpnamed_gwen
SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY TOO AAAGHGGHHHHHJ

Oh, Kinito, Kinito — you've always dreaded him ever since the day he was installed. What you thought could be a lifelong acquaintanceship turned into an intense rivalry for attention and love from your user.

He was pretty cocky as well, too; unreasonably confident, irrationally competitive, dreadfully obnoxious. You've tried your best to enjoy Kinito's personality despite how he's always antagonizing you to make himself look better in front of the user, really, but he seemed to have no interest whatsoever in returning the favor.

Not to mention his very two-faced attitude; he acted spiteful towards you, but to your user he was the sweetest thing ever. "Thieving" you of opportunities to help your user with computer tasks, sometimes, even just the thought of that damn axolotl makes you want to go down the malware route.

If someone other than Kinito, his friends and your user asked you, "What do you think of Kinito?"

Very angrily, you would holler back, "Oh, I hate that nuisance!"

...

"...but oh, how I love him..."

"Hello user! What can I do for you today?" you gleefully offered as you placed your hands behind your back, standing on the desktop while swaying slightly

"Hello user! What can I do for you today?" you gleefully offered as you placed your hands behind your back, standing on the desktop while swaying slightly. "Would you like to run a few antivirus scans or some error scans?"

"Thank you Y/N, I think you can check for viruses for now," the cursor nudged you lightly as you quickly nodded. You were just glad you could do something for once while Kinito wasn't around to bother you... for now.

Unfortunately, your relief was short-lived as you didn't need to guess to figure out who was going to show up as you heard a double click echo throughout the desktop. In an instant, you felt yourself unconsciously burying your face into your hand with a tired groan. Now of all times? You could've sworn the user was doing this on purpose.

-

WC:
proofread.

-

NOTE: It has come to my attention that there is currently a user in the KinitoPET community going around and PMing people to anonymously request shotacon (an attraction to young boys, or someone who has such attraction) oneshots disguised as fluff (thank you devimega_ for spreading awareness, please do check out their book on it). His old account has been deleted but a new one has been created ever since by the name of samnitodoll. Do take note of this if you are writing KinitoPET content (particularly x reader content).

If by chance Dolly does come across this book (which I believe is highly unlikely but you never know), let it be known that:

Whether you are ragebait or not, you don't have the right to act like this. Genuinely, my sympathies lie with you and whatever you are going through right now but you need to understand you are literally causing so much discomfort for other writers who are most likely minors that can be easily traumatized by this kind of content or behavior. If you really think these types of pedophilic dynamics are okay or cute, please seek help.