A/N

hello everyone! sorry haven't been updating for a while. Just recently have been feeling a bit demotivated to write, or do anything in general actually. Thank you all for reading this book and voting it! I really appreciate it. This is my first book, so it is of course a bit wonky, in the style. I might rewrite this book in the future after i actually finish writing it. Right now I will be taking a small break from writing this specific book.  

In my personal opinion, first few chapters were rushed and I didn't really know how to write fighting scenes properly. And in general the story was/is all over the place. So like i said before, probably this summer I when I have time, I will rewrite it so it doesn't strain someone's brain to read. 

While I'm on this break however, I might start a new story and ik that this makes no sense to start a whole new story after i said that I am feeling demotivated. I think a big part of that issue was played by the fact that when I started writing, I didn't really have a story plan and that is why the story is all over. I would kind of go along with the flow, sometimes forgetting some details from previous chapters, causing he story to not make sense. If I do start a new book, it is most likely be a 'yuta x oc/read' book and will be planned out and organized much better. I will be posting a chapter soon as I kind of feel bad for not updating one last time for the next month or so, but like said before, after that I will be taking a break. I AM NOT QUITTING THIS BOOK COMPLETELY! I will finish writing it, just need to organize my thoughts and ideas first and then will rewrite.

Again, thank you all for reading and supporting this book! I will see you some time later :)