1

"mother fucker" the girl cursed under her breath. "you find anything... Megumi?" she questioned, looking at her partner in crime who just finished looking around the area, who shook his head as an answer. "there's nothing here..." he spoke into his phone, the girl could only guess who it was..."the shed is empty.... I'm gonna punch you" yep, definitely Gojo. and with a sigh the boy hung up. "looks like we're not going back until we find it" "what a bummer, I was hoping to visit Yae" the girl sighed and followed her companion. "you are seriously going to visit Yae... free willingly?" he questioned eying the girl with a weirded out expression. "what's wrong with Yae?" she returned the look right back at him. "nothing... nothing at all" all he could do was sweat drop at his first and hopefully last encounter with the woman.

"what's with this rugby field?" Megumi questioned as he looked around. "I say there's a dead body buried here" the girl next to him pitched in. "still... a grade 2 in a place like this?" he questioned, not sparing even a glance towards the curse. "you think it gotta do summat with the cursed object?" she wondered, staring at the curse intensely, studying it. "also why on earth are we sneaking into a school when we can close it?" "we would be disturbing the students with their after school activities" the boy explained, looking around the place. "I get that, but we're literally looking for a dangerous object that could probably kill them all" she shrugged, walking ahead of him.
"anyways, you wanna see what's going on there?" she eyed her companion as he caught up to her. "won't we be wasting time like that?" he sighed, wanting to get this mission over as soon as possible. "just a few minutes, I have a feeling we might get a lead there" she eyed the crowd, surrounding a boy with pink hair. "whatever" "stop being emo and come"

walking over to the crowd, who was chanting the name 'Yuji! Yuji! Yuji!'. "tf is going on here..?" the female mumbled under her breath. the pink haired boy, who's name she assumed was Yuji, stood in the center of pitch throwing pitch (haha that rhymed ). "probably some competition" Fushiguro answered her with another mumble. "who do you think will win?" she asked. "how am I supposed to know? we just came here" he dead panned. "boo hoo, you're no fun, I say it's gonna be this 'Yuji' guy" she comments, looking intently at the scene before her. "and what makes you say that?" he questioned, also examining the situation happening before his eyes. "dunno, he has this weird inhumane aura around him, he's a bit of an idiot though" she assest. "you and your weird way if judging people" he eyed her. "when I first met you, I thought you were some weirdo with really bad social skills and daddy issues, wasn't wrong was I?" she spoke nonchalantly, ticking the boy off. "when I first-" he was cut off by the boy finally throwing the ball, sending it flying into a goal post, that probably stood around 30 meters away. "what's up with that strength" the girl whistled. "all that without cursed energy? I'm impressed" Fushiguro eyed the boy as he began walking away from the scene. "the oh so great Megumi Fushiguro is impressed" the female chuckled, before catching up to him. "we should continue investigating, we wasted too much time here" he commented, causing the girl to nod. "so where do you thin-" this time the girl was interrupted. As the 'Yuji' guy ran past the duo, a strong presence of the cursed object the two were looking for appeared for mare second, the strange duo quickly exchanged looks before calling out to the boy. "OI YOU! GET BACK HERE" the female called out. "man, why is he so fast?" "apparently he runs 50 meters in 3 seconds" a student spoke from near by. "I'm telling you Megumi, this kid isn't normal" the female spat annoyed about the whole situation.

"Yuji Itadori, correct?" Fushiguro spoke, very ominously might I add. "I'm from jujutsu high school. sorry, but there's no time. the cursed object you have is extremely dangerous, hand it over right away." he continued. "Megumi... are you seriously... you know what I don't care" the girl whispered to her classmate, but then gave up on voicing her thoughts, as it seriously was not the time. "who are you...? I'm mourning you know" Itadori grumbled as he walked away from the front desk towards the duo. "this. you have it right?" the dark haired male showed the clueless mourning boy a picture of a box, storing the dangerous object on the loose. "oh yeah! I found it. I don't really mind giving it back, but my fellow club members have taken a liking to it." he said carelessly. "I'd at least like an explanation you know" he continued as he rubbed his neck. "nationally, the average number of unexplained deaths and missing persons exceeds 10,000 annualy" the girl besides the tall raven head suddenly spoke, startling Itadori as he didn't even notice her. "the majority are the result of negative energy that flows out out of people... the result of a curse..." she continued monotonly. "a curse?" the boy questioned. "it doesn't matter if you believe us or not." Fushiguro interrupted. "anyways..." the unknown female tailed off, looking at her companion for help, who nodded in response. "places where crowds gather, like schools or hospitals are susceptible of receiving that energy." he explained. "pain, regret, humiliation... the more people dwell on bad memories, the more these places become receptive to those feelings." he continued. 'I love how we're giving this random high schooler a lesson on cursed for no reason at all while there's a chance of people dying right now... whatever ' the female chuckled to herself as her partner continued explaining what cursed are. "like I said, I don't care. but you better explain this to my friends" the boy threw the box at Fushiguro, who caught it quite easily and opened it. "WHERE ARE THE CONCEPTS?!" "LIKE I SAID THE OCCULT RESEARCH CLUB HAS IT!" "do you know where the members live?" questioned fushiguro. "not sure... somewhere in the izumi district..." he tailed off, seemingly to remember a key detail, the clueless boy froze up for a moment. "what is it?" the taller boy asked, clearly on his last nerves. "they mentioned something about peeling off the seal tonight at school.." with the sentence leaving the boys mouth, the ravenett froze up. "um... is that bad?" the poor clueless boy asked. "it's not just bad..." Fushiguro tailed off. "they're gonna die" the female smirked, as a dangerous look played across her face.