I

(someone's POV)

It has been a week since I got admission in this high school and i miss my old
School and friends, who wouldn't.
But thank God I was able to change my school in between due to transfer of my dad, we haven't shifted to our new house yet and that will be done today...

Suddenly I heard my name

"Y/n"

I turned my head towards my right to see the one who called me.

Y/n- "yes Niami"
Niami- " oh i remember you haven't seen the whole campus yet.... So I was thinking if you wanna see it we can do it tomorrow"
Y/n- " yeah, that will be great, thankyou, I think our class is after 3 minutes right, we should go now"

After that we went to our last class.
.
.
.
After some boring 40 minutes lecture was finally over thank God, I happily packed my thing but that happiness didn't last long because I remembered that I will have to take a w hours long bus, i sighed, but that's ok because from tomorrow it will only take 15-30 minutes.

I plugged my earphones and sat down on a bench while waiting for the bus to arrive after a good 10 minutes it finally arrived.

~

I was removing my shoes.

Y/n mom- oh you came, nice now go change and come for lunch then we have to go too.
I nodded lazily and went upstairs to my room.
I quickly changed and sat on my bed for 2 minutes as I was feeling exhausted and dizzy due to lack of sleep.

Mom shouted from downstairs
Y/n mom- "are you done or not? Be quick"

Y/n- "coming"

I lazily descended the stairs.

Y/n mom-" what took you so long huh?"

Y/n- " i am tired mom"

Y/n mom- " seems like you are more older then me"

I didn't said anything and sat on a place for my lunch.

While eating I though
Why they only shifted my belongings and didn't emptied any other thing from the house. I finished my lunch it was now time to go and bid farewell to my lovely house where I spended my whole childhood.

My brother and father was already waiting in the car outside so we also stepped out from our house after locking it and sat on the backseat with my brother and doze off.

~

I felt someone shouting in my ears
"Elephant wake up"

I rubbed my eyes, blinked it twice and yawned.

"Oh an elephant named Lee y/n finally chose to wake up"
Mingyu oppa teased

"Oppa I am not an elephant" i replied scrunching my nose.

" You don't know but you are" he said

" Eh- if I am an elephant then you are one too since I am your sister" i chuckled

"You-"

"Will you two stop bickering, we have reached our destination" My mom said while cutting mingyu in between.

I laughed and we all stepped out from the car.

A welcoming breeze hitted my face it seems like nature is welcoming me,it felt good I smiled,the neighborhood also seems to be lively, the chirping of birds, everything seems to opposite of my last house, i feel peace, i turned to my mother and we walked towards our new house.
My dad unlocked the main door, we went inside, i quickly removed my shoes and rushed to take a good tour of our new house.