II

I opened the door of my new room and gasped.
The room is decorated just as my previous room and way more beautiful then that, I smiled and entered the room and closed the door behind and lied down on bed for few minutes.
I huffed "oh my back hurts, maybe it is because of couch" i said to myself

I get up from the bed opened my wardrobe "whoa, they really setted my thing the way it was before, wow" I took my clothes and went inside the attached bathroom to take a quick shower.

~

"Now i feel relaxed" I was not feeling sleepy so I went towards my balcony.

I opened the door of the balcony and sat down on the placed chair.
The balcony is quite spacious.
My eyes shifted from sky to Yoongi's house and guess what he was standing in his balcony and our eyes meet and again there was a whole zoo zooing inside my stomach but I managed to smile and and and he smiled back at me oh god his precious gummy smile.
I don't know why whenever I see him my heart skip some beats and my body forget to breath.

(Yoongi pov)

I was standing in my balcony staring the stars my eyes went towards y/n's house and was thinking that when I first saw her in school a week ago when I was keeping my things inside the locker and the strange thing is I never felt a pull towards any girl before and since then she is my crush my first crush and never got a chance to see her again after the locker incident but today when I came back after playing the basketball match it felt like I won a lottery when I saw her sitting with my mom at my house, I was not able to control myself from admiring her and after that our first meal together, it all feels like a dream.

Suddenly the balcony door of her room opens and she didn't noticed me staring her thankfully but after few minutes our eyes meet and BOOM my breath hitched and like it wasn't enough she smiled she fucking smiled at me and I feel like my heart is about to blast but I managed to control myself and smiled back at her.

Suddenly my phone buzzed and it was a message from HER oh my poor heart calm down.

"Hey"

"Hey"

"Can you tell me the time at what we will be leaving for school?"

"Yeah sure the bus arrives at 7:35 am so it will be good if we reach the bus stop at 7:30"

"Okay, thank you so much"

"No problem"

"Good night, take care :)"

"Good night :)"

And after that she went inside and I also went inside to take a shower.

~

(Y/n pov)

My morning was quite ordinary i woke up, scrolled some reels, brushed my teeth, took a shower, get dressed for the school, made a breakfast for myself and now I'm waiting for the bus to arrive with yoongi, finally bus arrived and we sat together, I was just staring out from the window because I am too shy to say anything so the ride was silent.

~

Oh so his class is just beside mine, I wish we were in a same class because Niami's nature is completely different from me, it feels like she knows everyone in this school, right now we all the girls of class XII C and D were sitting in a ground as it's our combined physical education class and boys of both classes were playing basketball against eachother, while waiting for girls turn I was making a sketch of yoongi playing basketball.