IV

I apologise in advance, I don't know what I wrote.

After keeping my bag I was about to lie down and take a nap but got stopped in a middle
"I will be having that side you take the other one" Aera said in a harsh tone.
I just nodded and went towards other side not wanting any trouble on the very first day.

I preferred to take a nap instead of going to the buffet for lunch.

I came out of the bathroom after changing into comfortable clothes to sleep, Aera and Anna were already gone but yoona was sitting on her bed, wiggling her fingers.

"Yoona aren't you hungry?" I asked approaching towards her bed.

She seems sad, "what's wrong, are you sick?" I asked while sitting beside her.

"No, I am good" she replied

"You don't seem to be, if you want to share something you can, you can trust me yoona" I said thinking maybe I'll be able to help her out.

"It's just" she was saying but stopped in a middle.

After a good pause "it's just I don't want to be with them" she said.

"But aren't you guys friends?" I asked being confused a bit.

She looked into my eyes  "No, they are not my friends, they bully me" she said in an inaudible voice, her eyes started to tear up.

Not knowing how to respond, I just hugged her and asked if she wants to go for lunch with me.
She nodded and I quickly changed my lower into jeans.

I, Yoona and Niami were doing lunch together.

"Students, after lunch make sure to take a proper rest because we have a party organised in the evening in the garden area near the pool side, so make sure you are well rested." Vice principal said

"Okay sir" we all replied.

~

(Yoongi's pov)

Party had already started. Banger music was playing in the background, soft drinks and snacks were there. I was standing with Hoseok and Seokjin.

My eyes were searching for someone " who are you looking for? Is that the girl you like?" Asked jin

"Ye- no, what are you talking about, i wasn't looking for anyone." I replied almost saying yes.

"And which girl are you taking about?" I asked.

"The one you were telling us about a week ago, she is your neighbour too, what was her name... Ummm yeah y/n." Hobi said

"Do you guys want some snacks?" I asked trying to change the topic.

"You are trying to ignore the topic but we know you like her" said jin with a slight chuckle,I shake my head slightly while walking towards snacks area with them.

There she was, nearly 5-6 steps away, chatting with her friend, looking gorgeous.