{Six}🩵Getting help🩵

Jake awoke the next morning. He felt a light weight an him and looked down, to see a sleeping blueberry on him. His face flushed red remembering last night. They were still by the window on the little seating area, Jake looked outside to distract his mind while resting his hand on her head.

"Guys! We're going out to eat break-". Milly busted open the door waking up Hailey.

"Gah!" She yelled sitting up Jake flinched at the commotion.

"You two cuddling or something?" Milly raised an eyebrow, smirking.

Jake stuttered out, "What!? No!"

"Whatever love birds, come on I want to eat. The dinning hall always has good food on weekends!" She said walking off. The two got up awkwardly, both of their faces painted red.

"Let's just go out to the others." Hailey blurted out quickly while walking out of his room. Jake trailed behind her.

>><<

"Finally, I'm starving." Milly said as the group walked to the dinning hall. Sean chuckled,

"We know Milly. But it takes like half an hour to get to the dinning hall. So you're going to have to wait just a little longer." She huffed,

"Well can't you just cast that fancy floating spell? It would make it 3 times-". Luke interrupted her,

"Milly, you can't just ask him to preform a float spell on six people. That's insensitive, his energy would drain rapidly." A guilty expression painted her face. "Sorry Sean." 

Sean just smiled warmly at her, "It's okay, I know you didn't mean to be insensitive."

"I can do it." Everyone stopped walking and turned to Jake. He smiled awkwardly.

"Jake-." Zander had started to say,

"It's fine, I could use the practice anyways. Plus these spells don't drain me." He beamed at the group, Hailey rolled her eyes.

"Yeah Mr. I maxed out on all the divisions."

"Can it blueberry!" He said to his best friend who practically tackled him yelling,

"What did you just call me you peach brained simp!?" The club sighed in annoyance.

"I swear they act like an old married couple." Luke groaned, Sean and Milly nodded in agreement as Zander objected.

"No! They are not a couple and never will be!" Jake and Hailey turned to them interrupting their little argument. Both were speechless with blush apparent on their faces.

>><<

The group eventually arrived at the dinning hall, and Jake did end up preforming the spell. Sean complemented him on how he cast it. "Wow, that was really fast and it felt stable. Especially for all 6 of us Jake."

"Just been practicing, nothing special. I mean it is a level one spell." Jake blushed slightly embarrassed.

They all sat down and began to eat mainly just talking. Jake enjoyed having his mind off his studies and training, it felt good to just feel carefree.

"You should teach me some advanced fire spells." Milly said to him, he let out a light laugh.

"Maybe, but it would really drain your energy Mills. Wouldn't want that."

"Well I'm strong-". She started to say but Hailey interrupted.

"Milly, he has a point. He could probably help you with leveling up though."

Jake shrugged, "Don't really have time, I've been busy with combination spells. The dark mixed with light are the most draining."

"But Jake! You helped Hailey go up a level in just a few weeks!" Milly whined while shaking his arm.