The Next Plan

The boys woke up next day to a fresh start.
Since the incident, the boys had moved schools and gyuvin had also resigned from his job.

"good morning butterfly" Ricky greeted jiwoong who had just woken up trying to adjust his eyes.

"stop with that nickname.." jiwoong said as he glared at Ricky who let out a laugh.

"good morning my baby kitty~"jiwoong teased but Ricky actually liked it and started to blush.

" ahh, I thought you hated nicknames.. "jiwoong spoke as he accidentally let out a pout.

Ricky squished his cheeks and chuckled and jiwoong in return pushed him from the bed.

" ouch.. " Ricky mumbled in pain.

Ricky groaned rubbing his leg and sat upright on the bed.

" why would you do that hyung? ~" Ricky groaned and jiwoong let out a laugh.

"hyung, so what's next?" Ricky asked and jiwoong shrugged.

"observe him secretly.." jiwoong spoke and Ricky tilted his head in confusion.

"and how is that even possible when we don't even know where he is?" Ricky raised an eyebrow.

"it's a secret" jiwoong shushed him and went closer to his ears..

"i've installed a tracker on him. " jiwoong slowly whispered in his ears.

"YOU'VE INSTA-" Ricky shouted but jiwoong managed to cover his mouth.

"yes. Keep quiet! I secretly put up one near his ear. And, it's still there.. Which is why I know where he is.." jiwoong smirked and Ricky was in awe.

"it's  a micro tracker. The smallest ever seen. A detective like me has his ways.." jiwoong smiled.

"so where is he?" Ricky asked teasingly.

"another abandoned building" jiwoong said.

"does this guy have a festish for abandoned buildings?" Ricky tched.

"he might.. and, the funny part is, his next target is here. " jiwoong said as he pointed to the abandoned building next to their house.

"so, what do we do now..?" Ricky asked.

"like you said before, we break the maze" jiwoong said but Ricky was still confused.

"how? It seems pretty confusing" Ricky said but jiwoong shook his head.

"here's my plan. Every 1st week of the month, he goes to reside in an abandoned building to torture his prey. In that time, we should go into the maze. The 1st abandoned building and burn it down before he comes." jiwoong said.

"that seems pretty easy" Ricky said but jiwoong continued.

"well, it's not. Now, that he's moving next to us, he would watch all our movements. Be careful.." Ricky nodded.

"Let's discuss it with the boys too.." Ricky spoke and jiwoong agreed going back to cuddling.

"enough of him. What does my baby crave?" Ricky asked and it didn't take that long for jiwoong to answer.

"hmm.. What about a main dish of Ricky with a side of champagne.." jiwoong smirked at the astonished Ricky.

Ricky had his mouth hung open and jiwoong let out a chuckle.

"sure, I'm all yours.." Ricky then said as he latched onto jiwoong.

"ahh leave me, the kids will be traumatized" jiwoong struggled as he signalised Ricky about  gyuvin and yujin who were still sound asleep in the other room..

"fine, but when they're gone, there's nothing stopping me.." Ricky threatened as he walked to the washroom..

Jiwoong blushed and followed Ricky..

... TBC..