Who's That?

By the time Ricky and jiwoong were done, gyujin was already seated in the couch watching a movie.

"oh, hey hyungs.. Good Morning."yujin greeted and they smiled.

" what do you want for breakfast? " jiwoong asked.

" how about croissants and milkshakes? " gyuvin asked and jiwoong turned to Ricky.

"Ricky, youre on it right?" jiwoong enquired and Ricky smiled.

"yeah yeah. So, 4 cream croissants and 2 chocolate milkshake, 1 mango milkshake and a strawberry match milkshake.." Ricky said as he proceeds to order.

"so.. Jisung's back and we need to plan out something. Myself and Ricky already had our discussion and we need to know your opinion.." jiwoong said and he then spilled out everything about jisung's and his new target.

"hyung.. You're a genius.." yujin clapped his hands.

"thankyou yujin-ah.." jiwoong said as he let out a laugh.

"so, I'd say we ruin the abandoned building even before he comes.." gyuvin said and the others furrowed their eyebrows.

"but how is that even possible.. It's not our property.." Ricky said questioningly.

"I know. But, jiwoong hyung, the owner of this building is also the owner of the other one.. We could have a talk with him.." gyuvin said and jiwoong shook his head.

"gyuvin.. he's dead. And that property is had no owner.. And that makes it much more easier for him.." jiwoong said and the others had their Jaws open.

"baby.. So, what about what we planned before?" Ricky asked and gyuvin let out a cringe.

" I'd say just like he observes us, we observe him.. He would be here in a few days, so we need to find evidence against him to deadlock him in jail.." jiwoong said.

" but hyung, you know how the government is all messed up.. Jisung's will still manage to free himself and maybe even kill us.. " yujin said.

Just then jiwoong's phone rang and he excused himself, moving to one of the rooms.

'XXXXXXXXXXX' an unknown number but he definitely k iwd who this is..

" hello? hyung?" he called out and he could hear shuffling from the other side.

" woongie, how's everything going?" a deep voice spoke from the other line.

"were all a bit confused on what to do.. And, his next target is the house near us.. What should I do hyung?" jiwoong asked.

" I'll send you some mini cameras.. Install it in the building before he comes.. Make sure it's almost invisible to him.. Get some footage of him.. The real him and let him slowly rot when it's time..." the guy spoke.

" hyung, but you know the government supports him, doesn't it.. We stand no chance.. " jiwoong said but the man let out a groan.

" just capture the footage.. I'll tell you what to do later.. Woong, I have to go.. My times up.. I'll call you later when I can.. " he said and the call ended..

Jiwoong then sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

Ricky came from behind..

" Woong, who was that..? " he asked and jiwoong shook his head.

" it's not what you think.. It's just someone who is close to me.. " jiwoong said dismissing Ricky's thoughts.

"I never doubt you hyung. Let's go.. The boys are waiting for you.." he said and pulled jiwoong in.

"ahh finally, where have you been.." gyuvin said and yujin nodded.

Ricky just shook his head and sat down..

"so hyung, as you were saying...?" gyuvin started.

"Let's just install the camera and get some footage.. It will be of use.." jiwoong said but yujin shook his head.

"hyung, you know how the government does nothing against him, don't you.. And worst, if he catches our camera and tracks it's owner.." gyuvin spoke and Ricky agreed.

"It'll be okay. I promise. We just need to wait and watch how everything unfolds.." jiwoong said and Ricky patted him.

.. TBC..