9 : only she can heal me now

— ☆⋆。𖦹°‧ Rayyan's Pov :

𖦹° Rayyan's Pov :

As soon as we entered the resort, my chest felt heavy as I gazed at the entire area filled with numerous pools. There were large pools everywhere, not just one or two, but many more than that.

My legs trembled and my stomach churned as anxiety rushed through my body. My entire nervous system shook, and my heart felt a scorching pain. My breathing quickened.

As my gaze fell upon the vast expanse of water surrounding me, my breath caught in my throat. My eyes widened, and my body tensed up. A wave of fear washed over me, causing my hands to shake uncontrollably.

Every inhale felt like a struggle, as if the air had thickened around me. My lips quivered, and my cheeks turned pale.

It was as if the sight of water had frozen me in place, my mind consumed by the fear that lurked within.

All the memories from the past two years flooded my mind like a rushing river. Thoughts and emotions intertwined, creating a whirlpool of conflicting feelings within me.

A sharp pain pierced my heart, causing my eyes to glisten with unshed tears. It was as if every drop of water reflected the moments of joy, sorrow, and everything in between that I had experienced during that time.

The weight of those memories pressed upon my chest, making it difficult to breathe. Each breath felt like a struggle, as if I was trying to stay afloat in a sea of emotions.

The sight of the water stirred something deep within me, a mix of longing, fear, and a desire to confront the source of my aqua phobia.

"Rayyan, come on in already," Lamia waved at me from the entrance of the hotel in the resort. I continued to gaze at the water for a few more minutes before finally making my way inside.

walking inside I gazed at the resort which was luxurious and elegant, which is literally the most common thing for a billionaire like me.

cocky much.

One of the family members informed me that everyone had chosen particular rooms for themselves. I was glad to find a room on the second floor and gathered all my belongings inside.

After taking a cold water shower, I changed into my sweats and wiped my damp hair. Then, I walked out of the restroom. From the glass window of my room, I could see everyone sitting and having dinner near the pool.

I felt a sharp pain gripping my heart, making it hard to breathe. My eyes welled up as my mind became overwhelmed, and that same burning sensation returned in my chest.