6 : a flight with two kids

— ☆⋆。𖦹°‧ Rayyan's Pov :

𖦹° Rayyan's Pov :

I swear to God, that was the last time I used my phone to take a picture! I'm so damn frustrated by this crappy coincidence that led us to bump into each other every freaking time.

And then, that girl, who has gone bonkers, comes at me and starts her nonsense ranting about me being her stalker or whatever it is. Like, really? Me? Rayyan Syed! A stalker of some childish doctor? As if!

I stood near my childhood friend, lamia. Greeting her and congratulating her for the nikah which took place a few minutes before.

All of the guests were served lunch, and everyone were busy with their own things. There were two men standing near the groom, Mehran, and a woman near Lamia.

And that's when the person I didn't want to see again arrived out of nowhere. "Bhabi, my arms hurt. Can you hold Hareem now?" she asked, passing the child to the woman standing near where I was. Dr. Sehmat didn't really notice my presence.

" you" she screamed when she saw me and I rolled my eyes not caring what other people might say.

" calm the fuck down, you're too loud" I held my ear annoyed from this good for nothing doctor.

" you're to annoying but did I complain ?" She scoffed and everyone snapped at us.

with a frown etched on her face lamia asked
" do you know each other ?".

" no" dr sehmat scowled.

" yes" I scowled back.

" you're quarrelling like how couple, siblings or best friends do" the groom laughed.

"Exactly! This is the first time I've seen Rayyan talking so much to someone in two years, even if it's in a gloomy way." Lamia affirmed out and my eyes darkened.

Lamia kind of knows about my personal life. She's a few years younger than me, and we lived in the same neighborhood when we were young. Our moms were best friends, so we grew up as toddler buddies.

I didn't really have many friends except for Armaan and Lamia. And now, it's only Lamia that I have. My heart stings with pain due to the thoughts that I just had now.

Is it really that obvious that I look traumatized? Is it really that easy for Lamia to figure out the sudden change in my behavior after that incident from the past two years? I feel like I couldn't breathe.

"guys, this is Rayyan Syed, my childhood friend," Lamia introduced me to her husband, sitting beside her and then to a tall, handsome man standing beside the groom with bluish-grey eyes. There was also a woman standing close to him with dark brown eyes, holding the baby that Dr. Sehmat was holding a while ago.

I tried smiling at them but failed miserably.

" so how do you guys know each other ?" Lamia shoot her brows and started bombarding us with questions.