With You

What are you doing, Sunoo asked in a happy tone with a smile on his face. He held up a piece of the carrot he was cutting and fed it to the sunghoon over his shoulder, thinking maybe his husband was hungry.

Sunghoon kissed his neck when he was done eating the carrot. He pulled sunoo closer to his chest, felt Sunoo's back muscles relax against him as he melted into him. Sunghoon smiled against Shane's skin and started swaying them gently as he did.

We're supposed to be cooking. Sunoo's protest held no heat, he didn't pull away. He let himself be moved by his husband, and sunghoon just kept doing what he was doing.

They Rarely get time together so they don't take a minute of it for granted now that'd started living together for almost 7 months.Everyone kept telling them this was just the honeymoon phase, soon enough they'd miss the time they had away from each other. But they both knew they wouldn't.

They have their own activities and hobbies, but they love returning home. Sunghoon didn't think he'd ever miss counting down when he'd see Sunoo. Planning out drive times and rationing out every moment of their time together. Living together and travelling for work, proximity without set timelines was precious in its own way. Date nights at home together like they got to do now were the absolute best.

I need to finish cutting these veggies if we want to eat dinner, Sunoo tried again, letting his head fall back against sunghoon's shoulder.

"Not worried about dinner, It's our date night baby Ilya replied, trailing his nose from the base of Sunoo's neck up to his jaw. I want to dance with you.

Sunoo smiled at him, and sunghoon's heart felt like it might burst in his chest at that sight. I don't think that's what's happening right now. It's 10 pm already we have to cook the dinner.

Sunghoon kissed Sunoo on the lips. He unwrapped his arms from Sunoo's waist, reached for the knife and carrot he was still holding and placed them on the counter. Sunghoon took one of Sunoo's hands in his and twirled him around so he was facing him. The whole series of events left Sunoo looking pleasantly surprised as he wrapped his free arm around sunghoon's waist, like sunghoon had just done himself.

You have moves, Mister, Sunoo laughed.

I am very smooth, Sunghoon smirked.

They swayed around in the kitchen, no music playing. Just the sound of their happy and amused laughter interspersed with gentle kisses guiding them.

Sunghoon kissed Sunoo's knuckles on their still joined hands before twirling him and returning him to his position at the cutting board. A loud burst of laughter left Sunoo's lips and happiness bubbled inside Sunghoon. These were without a doubt his favourite moments with Sunoo. The other parts were amazing too, but these quiet moments they hadn't gotten as much of before? He craved those, cherished them. He would never take them for granted.