Rumors

Heeseung: peeking over Sunghoon's shoulder "Fans think we're what?"

Sunghoon: scrolling through his phone "Yeah, apparently there's some chatter online about us being a couple."

Sunoo: still comfortably settled on Sunghoon's lap "Well, I wonder why they would think that."

Jay: grinning mischievously "Maybe because you two are always attached at the hip."

Jake: nodding in agreement "Yeah, and there was that one time you both accidentally wore matching outfits."

Ni-ki: joining in with a giggle "Don't forget the heart eyes you two constantly give each other during interviews."

Jungwon: teasingly "And let's not overlook the fact that Sunoo is practically sitting on Sunghoon's lap right now."

Sunghoon: blushing furiously "Hey, it's comfortable, okay?"

Sunoo: nodding in mock seriousness "Yeah, we're just enhancing our band bonding experience."

Heeseung: laughing "Well, if being a couple means our performances are as in sync as you two, then I'm all for it."

Sunghoon and Sunoo: sharing a sheepish grin, realizing their not-so-secret secret was out in the open and embraced by their supportive bandmates.

Jay: "You know, if you two ever decide to make it official, we'll throw the most epic celebration!"

Jake: "Yeah, we could have a 'Sunghoon and Sunoo Day' where we do nothing but binge-watch romantic movies and eat tons of snacks!"

Ni-ki: "And we'll flood social media with couple selfies and cheesy captions!"

Jungwon: "Just imagine the fan reactions when they see you two confirming your love for each other. It'll be legendary!"

Heeseung: "But in all seriousness, we'll support you no matter what. Whether you're just close friends or something more, we're family."

Sunghoon: smiling gratefully "Thanks, guys. It means a lot."

Sunoo: leaning in to plant a quick kiss on Sunghoon's cheek "Yeah, thanks for always having our backs, even when we're being... obvious."

The room fills with laughter and camaraderie as the members of Enhypen continue to tease and support each other, knowing that their bond is unbreakable no matter what rumors may circulate.

❤💚💙💜🖤🤎🤍💛