Chapter Six

Danvers-Queen Wedding {2: Bachelor/Bachorelette}

~~~~~~~~

Previously:

"We're also sorry about that" Kara said laughing slightly "Nah it's fine" Barry smiled "But Sara is planning your bachelorette part with Alex so I'm sorry about that" he patted her on the shoulder as Oliver laughed.

"That's not funny" she shook her head glaring at Oliver.

"Well I don't have anything to worry about with Barry and Dig planning my bachelor party" he said.

"Thanks man for having so much confidence in me" Barry smiled.

"Speaking of," Oliver started "Barry I was wondering if you be one of my groomsmen" he said.

Barry's smile grew bigger "Of course man!" He hugged Oliver who accepted the hug.

Sara soon walked over "So why is my husband hugging Oliver?" she asked.

"I'm a groomsman" Barry grind at his wife.

"That's amazing!" Sara kissed him on the cheek.

*

The speeches were over and Kara and Oliver asked everyone who they wanted to the apart of the wedding and they all agreed, the two were heading back to Castiel's house to pick up Astra and Tommy.

"A happy peaceful night" Kara smiled Oliver opened his mouth "I swear to Rao, Oliver Queen, I will murder you if you mention him" she playfully glared at him.

Oliver held his hands up in defense then placed them back on the steering wheel as they pulled into the driveway. "Stay here, I'll go get them" he smiled kissing her before getting out the car.

Kara pulled out her phone to see miss texts from Mon-El.

"You can't take her away from me!"

"Kara answer me!"

"I'll take you and Oliver to court and sue you for full custody!"

"She is my daughter!"

The rest basically saying the same thing, she rolled her eyes putting her phone back in her purse as Oliver and Castiel walking to the car, Castiel held Tommy and Oliver held Astra as both slept.