The New Recruit

Trigger warnings: abuse, SA

Hell, 1996

"Angel! Angel Dust! Over here!" Demon Reporters surrounded Angel Dust and Valentino as they made their way to the limo. "How does it feel winning another " Sex-x-xi Award?!" One of the reporters pushed a mic in front of him.

"Pretty fuckin awesome!" Angel smirked. He honestly didn't even care that HE won specifically, Angel just didn't want Titfucker to win. Seeing her heated face always made his night.

"Valentino, are you planning anything new for next year?!" A female reporter looks up at a smiling Valentino.

"I always have new stuff coming out," he smirks. "And I'm always looking for fresh faces, so if you wanna ever make some big money let me know," he winked at her.

Angel rolled his eyes, he looked at Val then at the reporters and sea of fans. Noticing most of the attention off of him he slowly made his way to the limo, he was tired and really wanted to get away from the yelling and screaming; it was great for a while but it soon became just a bunch of noise. He tried to fake a smile and wave at the screaming crowd trying to reach for him, reaching the door of the limo he saw something out of the corner of his eye. He turned, seeing a short demon standing on the barricade staring at him, they had navy blue skin and wore a black hoodie, they smiled sweetly waving at him excitedly. Angel smiled back warmly waving back.

"Angel baby, let's go," Angel heard Val's voice.

"I'm coming," Angel said loudly. He slowly walked up the demon, they were getting more excited the closer he got.

"Hi!" They squealed, bouncing up and down. "I saw your videos, they're cool!"

"Cool isn't really the word that a fan would usually use to describe my work. Are you sure you're watching the right stuff?" He raised an eyebrow at them.

"Okay, I've only seen one video, I believe it was called Cumming Home for Christmas?" The demon took off their hood revealing brown curly hair, with small horns coming out of the hair. Angel finally examined the rest of them realizing this was a girl.

"Ugh! That one was so old! What do you live under a rock?" He joked.

"No..a dumpster," she says.

"Excuse me?" Angel looks at her dumbfounded.

"The one in the alley by the strip club."

"Right, because there's not a bunch of strip-"

"Angel!" Val yells cutting Angel off. "Let's get a move on! Daddy is very lonely!" He smirks, sending a chill down Angel's spine.

"Uh, have a good night I guess-" Angel turns to leave but the girl grabs his hand.

"One day I wanna be as famous as you," she smiles. Angel smiles before getting into the limo, sitting by the window opposite of Valentino, who is sitting next to two female demons.

"Ladies one at a time, no need to compete, we can make this a three way," Val smiles, red liquid coming from his mouth. He looks over at Angel who's looking out the window, Val pulls him over on his lap. "Or we can make an orgy," he gives Angel a devious smile.

Angel sighs, he was so exhausted, Was the last thing he thought before red smoke was blown into his face clouding his vision.

         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hell, Present Day

Hundreds of demons yell and cheer at the stage watching Angel as he dances around, and on the stripper pole in the middle of stage.

"Yeah baby, show daddy every inch of that body" A male demon shouts, watching Angel climb then flip upside down with a seductive grin on his face.

Angel looks around at the crowd faking a smile, he doesn't know if the smile is very convincing, it was so much easier to fake everything when he was high. He hadn't done anything since the hotel reopened about a week ago, it was hard; REALLY hard. He felt in control yet at the same time out of control, when he felt out of control he could always count on Husk to bring him back..sometimes. Across the room in the VIP area sat Val, with two male demons on each side of him; his arm draped around them with a cigarette in one hand. He stared at the stage smirking at Angel, Valentino hadn't really bothered him as much since the incident at the club; however he did make him work way longer, to the point where Angel fell asleep in his dressing room. Apparently it was to "inspire" the other actors to do better, complete and utter bullshit.

Angel finished his dance slowly going into a split, the demons in the crowd screamed and whistled. He walks off the stage grabbing his blazer, Angel was ready to go back to the hotel; or at least his dressing room. He just wanted to be with his fat nuggets.

"Ugh, I need a drink,"he mumbled, walking into the VIP area. He sat next on the couch near two female demons making out.

"Angel baby," Valentino blew smoke in his direction, "Such a beautiful performance, you always know what to do to get the crowd going."

Angel sits back on the couch sighing, "Well you know, it's all for you Val," he rolled his eyes going through his phone. Cherri had texted him a few times, Husk had texted him once; he wasn't good with phones or any technology really.

"Oh stop it you flatter me, you're the artist love; on stage and on camera," Valentino he pulls Angel next to him. "Speaking of on camera, we miss you had the studio baby," he puts his arm around him, Angel looks away nervously but Val turns his face to his; "I miss you.." Valentino licks Angel's neck before biting it.

"Val.."Angel moans, Valentino begins kissing him; Angel can taste his sweet saliva, his mind beginning to become cloudy. Before Angel is consumed he turns his head away from Valentino moving away from him, "No," He wipes his mouth.

"Excuse me?" Val glares at him.Others in the VIP begin to glance over at them.

"Not tonight," Angel doesn't look at him. Val yanks Angel back towards him. Angel looks up at him in fear.

"You would literally be nothing if it weren't for me," Val angrily whispers in his ear. "Now I let that cute shit you did at the club go, but if you keep fucking with me; there are other ways I can get your ass to come back to the studio, got it?" He growled.

"Yes," Angel responded in a low voice.

"Yes, who?" Val pulls him closer.

"Yes, Valentino," Angel's voice trembles.

"Good boy," he smirks, pinching his cheek. Valentino lets him go, turning to the crowd, "Sugar Cube sweetie!" He bites his lip. "Come here baby". He gestures with his finger.

Angel turned seeing a girl walk into their section, she had navy blue skin with green eyes and curly hair in two low puffs. She wore black shorts, and a crop top with an upside cross around her neck. Angel stared shocked, could this really be the same girl?

"You actually came I'm so surprised, sit down," Valentino pushes the demon on the opposite side away, this Sugar sat in his place. "Have you met Angel?" He nudges Angel and he turns around.

"I have, I'm a huge fan of what you do," she smiles at him. "I don't know if you remember me."

Holy shit! This was the same person, "Uh.. yeah, I thought you were homeless," He raised an eyebrow.

"I was, Val really helped me out," She smiled.

Angel looked horrified.

Holy shit.

"Yeah she started a week ago," Valentino smirked. "I decided to do some good for the people of hell, kind of like what your little princess is doing with that hotel; except working for me comes with more benefits."

Holy shit.