Ringtone

"Open the door!" The police banged on the bathroom door.

The girl sat in a fetal position with her back against it sobbing, "LEAVE ME ALONE!" She screamed.
         "Baby, they just wanna talk, just let us in!" Her mother's voice came from the other side.
         "We saw the footage! We just wanna know what you were doing in her house!" Another police officer banged on the door.

The girl continued to sob, she looked around the room trying to find an escape; any escape. The knob began violently turning, the door sounded like it would come off its hinges, "GO AWAY!!" She screamed. The girl continued to scream and cry when she heard a musical tune, it sounded kind of like a jingle? No, a ringtone; "Where's my phone," she looked around the bathroom.  The ringtone and the yelling from outside got louder, she covered her ears wanting the pain to go away "WHERE IS IT?!" The girl screamed, throwing objects around.

Her screaming soon stopped, as she finally had an idea. The girl eyed the bottle of drainage cleaner beside the toilet, all the noise seemed to muffle into the background.

She grabbed the bottle..

         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sugar's eyes opened, she shot up in bed. The ringtone continued, she looked around the bed for her phone. Right before finding it there was a knock. at her bedroom door, "Will you answer that already? People are trying to sleep!" A voice from the other side yelled.

Sugar looked at her phone, it was Valentino again; rolling her eyes she rejected it. She got off the bed making her way to the door, opening she saw Angel standing in the doorway; "Oh? Was that you or.."
                "Nah, that was Voe she likes to sleep in," he responded. "Ya know it's almost been a week since you left,"
                "Yeah..?" She raised an eyebrow.
                "How are you doing?" Angel leaned against her door.
                "He keeps calling, and texting and leaving voicemails, he won't stop," Sugar said on the verge of panic."

Angel touched her shoulders, "Just calm down, just keep ignoring him; coming downstairs?"
              "In a few," Sugar strained a smile before closing the door. She sat in front of her mirror staring at her reflection.

"I am fine." She lied.

            "At first it's going to be hard to pick up stuff, but that's why I put short nails on you," Sugar told Erin while she did her eyeliner.
           "This feels silly," Erin laughed.
           "Stop moving your head away," Sugar pulled Erin's face towards hers. "And...I'm done, look," she held up a hand mirror in front of her.

Erin looked at herself amazed, "I love it!" She beamed, "Thank you!" She hugged Sugar.
              "Anytime," Sugar hugged her back.

For the past few days Sugar talked to the guests in the hotel, getting to know them and helping out when she could. She even entertained Rave from time to time. This was all to keep her busy from her ringing phone, she even took walks at night. The calm environment of the hotel  was relaxing for Bean, she stayed out of the way and didn't screw anything up, especially on Sugar's nightly walks. It was a win-win situation.

         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       "So, how's it going?" Husk gave Angel a smile.
       "Sugar says she's fine, Val keeps calling her and shi-"
        "I was talking about you," Husk interrupted him.
        "Oh, well you know me I'm..eh not so great," Angel sunk into the bar seat. "I don't know what to do next."
        "What do you mean?" Husk raises an eyebrow.
        "I don't know, I'm just exhausted," Angel groaned, putting his head on the table. Val's been on his ass for the past week, actors and actresses keep getting found seriously injured or killed. It's been setting him back on filming, Vox and Velvette are running out of excuses to tell the fans.
            "Wait, are the attacks still happening?" Husk is alarmed.
             "Yeah but I'm not too worried about that," Angel brushes it off. If anyone tried to come into his dressing room it'd be over before they turned his knob, his door knob..
             "Just be careful," Husk sounded concerned
             "Careful? I am offended that you used that word in my presence," Angel jokes. Husk smirks, pouring Angel a drink, he takes it and looks back at Sugar who was talking to the newbies. She seems pretty happy, but he knew that she was struggling on the inside.
              "Well well look at this," a voice said from behind them.