Take Control

A few months ago, Hell

         "Come on! Are you even trying to walk?" Vox's voice became a little distorted. He was getting beyond frustrated.

Bean, who had been at V-Tower for at least a week now still wasn't improving, "I'm trying," she mumbled from the floor, not looking at the TV demon; "It's hard."
        "No...it's not," Vox slowly walked up to the smaller demon, lifting her face, "You clearly haven't been trying."

She looked at him in disbelief, "Are you serious? You have cameras everywhere! I am trying!"
        "Clearly not enough," he sighed looking at his phone, "This is how you thank us for bringing you in?"

Bean scoffed, "Then why am I here then? If I'm such a waste of time?"
       "Val wanted you here so-"
      "And you let me stay! You made me this thing, I just got it okay!" Her eyes started looking glassy.
        "Are you seriously about to cry?" He rolls his eyes. Bean covers her face, starting to cry. Vox sighs feeling kind of bad, he bent down in front of the female demon. "Come on, stop that; some might hear."

Bean continued to cry, "I'm trying so hard."

Vox held her face in his hand, "Hey! Calm down, you're right," he wiped her tears.
          "Yeah, I know I'm right," she sniffled. "It's hard though."
           "Then how about I help you," He offered.

Bean smiled, "Really?" Her eyes lit up.

Vox blushes, smiling warmly "Really."

                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present Day, Hell

     "Wait! He THREW her?!" Bean gasped into her phone as she made her way down the hall.
     "Yeah!" Angel's voice came from the phone. "He was pissed! And then Charlie threw him out!"
     "Charlie?! Like princess of hell Charlie?!" She stopped in her tracks.
      "I know! I'm proud of her," Angel said. "Anyway what're you up to?"
      "Nothing," Bean continued to walk into the lobby.
       "Nothin my ass, you better not be tryin to get with Vox, do not fuck that man," Angel sounded serious.

Before Bean could lie she saw something that made her blood boil, Vox was talking to Voe, no, flirting with her, "I'm gonna call you back.."
       "Uh huh," He sounded unconvinced.

She ended the call, staring at them; what the fuck was he smirking about? Bean's eyes widened when Vox trailed his finger down Voe's neck, she clenched her teeth; toxic waste coming from her mouth.

What the-

                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "Fuck, Vox!" Bean stormed into his office.

Vox rolled his eyes scrolling through his phone, "Why are you so loud?"
      "Why is she here?!" She walked up to his chair.
      "Well she works here- wait she who?" He looked up from his phone.
      "Voe!" She crossed her arms.
      "Oh yeah, because she works here," Vox went back to his phone.
      "But she- she ugh!!"
      "What? Are you jealous or something?" He raised an eyebrow.
     "Yes, actually," Bean looked at the sharks in the floor. "She's amazing, she has so much fame and she's so beautiful; I don't have much."
Vox sighs, "Ever think the reason she has all that fame is because she deserves it?"
     "And I don't deserve it?" Bean was taken aback.
     "Huh? I didn't think about it like that, but I didn't say that; you did."
     "You literally implied it," she scoffed.
     "No.." Vox stood up. "You're jealous, and you're letting it cloud what you think about yourself; you're hearing what you want to hear," he said coldly.