Li Xiuying

Li Xiuying aka Angel is 5'7 and 42kg. Angel identifies as a demi-girl who uses She/They pronouns and is pansexual. They support the lgbtq+ community to some extent. They used to be incredibly homophobic to the community, until she truly found people who supported them in their decision. "Sometimes, you just have to meet the right people to feel yourself."

Li Xiuying was actually on their way to audition for Pledis Entertainment when they were approached by the scouter at the main entrance of the audition center. They agreed to join on the spot right after they took a look at the card and the founders of the company. "Dream come true!"

Li Xiuying is on the verge of failing 10th grade. They were given a 46% chance of even just passing grade 10. "My goal is to pass High School, but not to get a super advanced work as I wish to chase after my Idol dreams."

Angel used to hang out with a different group of friends until, what they list as a controversy, happened. From that point on, they cut off all connections with that group of friends, despite knowing that they could've just talked it out. They no longer wanted to experience the pain of their toxicity. 

Angel has dated 9 people. They say they were a stupid child when they were young. "I made some pretty stupid choices as a young child. My parents didn't restrict me from really anything when I was young, so I followed the wrong people at school and made stupid decisions."

Angel LOVES sleeping. They said if they ever got a break from work they would sleep. Angel could fall asleep anywhere. They once fell asleep mid photoshoot. Pulling all nighters with them are out of question. "Sleeping is life, how would you function without sleep?!"

When Li Xiuying joined the company, they immediately signed up for the Idol position. They had no doubts with their decision. When Flora asked for help, Li Xiuying just told her to sign up for Idol position and try a little bit of everything. Li Xiuying debuted 2 weeks after joining the company. "You know, it's really dream life. I've also met a few kpop idols, I'm excited to meet the cpop idols too!"

"I'm happy they chose me! I was ready to face the struggle when I arrived at the doorsteps of Pledis's audition center. I'm glad I didn't have to go through the struggle. I wish this company would let more trainees join!!"

Li Xiuying Quotes

"I'm stealing your child"

"UwU"

"Huh?"

"0-0"

"I'm tired~"

- *Directed at Yixuan's wide pika image*

- *When they want to annoy someone*

- *Automatic response to everything before they properly comprehend the sentence and give a proper response*

- *Their innocent friend says something unhinged*

- *When someone asks "Hru?" they always say "I'm tired"*