•I hate you, I love you..•

"Debora Mitchell to room 305--Debora Mitchell to room 305." The intercom speaker announces over the hospital clamoring. You look up and gasp, throwing down your spoon into your blubbery yogurt parfait. Guess you won't have time to finish your lunch, but luckily you'd already gobbled down the salad.

"Debora Mitchell to room 3--" yeah, we get it. You run down the halls, your messy bun bouncing in the faint wind, people gasping and yelling after you to slow down. Until you reach a secluded part of the hospital where there were less people, and more patients that were in rooms. Your eyes scan above you. [in your head: "305...305...30-THERE!"]

You wash your hands at a random sink and slip on a mask to de-contaminate yourself before entering the room. It was eerily quiet. you didn't hear the steady buzz of a sleeping machine, or a heart monitor. But then.. why else would you be urgently called to this room?

You cautiously tip-toe over to the curtain where you knew a gurney lie just behind it, your shaking hand reaching out to the touch the curtain. "Uh-uhm.. hu-hello?" you whispered, your voice cracking. After snapping out of it and just sliding the curtain back, you see the bed was empty. Except for a bouquet of roses and a small box. Your eyebrows furrow in confusion just as you dear the door lock.

--CLICK--

You spin around on your heels, eyes bulging out of your skull. before you could scream there's a hand on your throat and another one on your mouth. You study the pair of eyes in front of you.. it's the koolaid man.

You gasped as he slowly puts down his red hand from your mouth, moving them to your waist instead. He grips it and bites his lower lip, looking all over your body fervently.
"oh baby... i've been missing you."

"Koolaid?? What the he'll?! First- you don't even call me for 2 weeks and now you're interrupting my work! Is that why you're here? Well I'm not your bootycall. Don't interrupt me again." You try to walk away but he keeps you in place and forces you to sit down. You now have to look up at him to make eye contact.

"Baby, I'm sorry. yes it was me that made the announcement.. but it wasn't on purpose ignoring you. Ive been dealing with some stuff lately, but i had to see you. Please just look at what i got you." his voice is deep and alluring, and slightly raspy around the edges.

"Ugh, I said NO." You throw his arms off you, standing up again.

"Debora." He demands, this time moving behind you and sitting down. He turns you around by the hips and forces you to sit on his lap, straddling him. His arms slither around your waist, making you blush, but you were still mad at him. You grunt and bang at his chest to let you go, but he doesn't give up. You're locked into his iron grip.

"Let me GO damnit..." You groan and try to pull your torso away, then sigh realizing it's no use. "You hurt me. You let me go. I don't want anything to do with you now." You pout, feeling tears well up in your pretty almond eyes. Making your dark brown eyes sparkle like chocolate goodness.

"Just talk to me." He bites his lower lip, looking up at you solemnly. then he winks, staring at your lips. "I know you didn't finish lunch.. thirsty? I could give you something to suck on."

You weren't impressed. You sucked your teeth and roll your eyes, crossing your arms over your chest. "Like I said, I'm not your bootycall. You can't just have make up sex and call it an apology."

"Fine.. then look in the box, please." His eyes pleaded with you, a true frown on his devilishly handsome face.  "i got it for you 2 weeks ago.. i hope you like it." he sorta smiled, his eyes looking defeated.

You didn't pity him. You sigh even louder and pick up the small black box. It was fuzzy and soft at the same time, tickling your fingers; velvet. You pry it open and gasp. It's a..

"A wedding ring?!" You look up at him utter shock, baffled by his rash decision. "Don't  you think we're a little young to get married? a-and I'm still mad you.."

He chuckles, shaking his head. There was a calm voice that replace his previously husky one. "No baby it's a promise ring. You know how I always did stupid shit before? well.. if you stick by me, I promise to never let you go. I promise to do better.. please give me a second chance." He leans his head into your chest, nuzzling his head upon your bosom.

"please, baby..." he mumbles into your shirt. The two of you sway lightly side to side, seeing as he had full control of your body and you were trapped on his lap in a hug.

You finally give in, biting your lip. You tap his head two times which causes his head to come up, sorrow in his deep red eyes. "Fine." you remark bluntly, not a shred of sympathy in your voice. You were standing on business as you should. "But no sex for the rest of the month as punishment. And I want to see REAL results of you changing. Not just words..."

It was only 2 weeks left until the end of the month. You were sure he could wait that long, but could you? You'd broken up 3 months ago but still had somewhat contact, only these past 2 weeks did he not talk to you. You didn't fuck anyone within those 3 months in a half. You wondered if he had..

"No sex huh, cruel." He jokes, taking your right hand. He slides the pearly white studded ring onto your finger, smiling down proudly to himself. He was claiming his girl as his. No one else could have you, and that made him happy.

"So I can't get my dick wet cause you still mad at me, but does that mean I can't still eat yo ass?" He craned his head to see your gaze. You blushed profusely covering your face. "BABEEE stoopppp..." you moan, groaning softly. "N-no.. just take it slow for now. I still want an apology letter with tears."

"Hmph, okay." He says softly, kissing your neck. His koolaid liquid inside of his body sloshes lightly, filling the silence of the room. He slowly peels your hands off your face. And light begins to seep in the darkness before you can see everything again, including koolaid man smirking at you.

He holds your hands to his chest, speaking from the heart. "I love you deb, i'll do anything for you. If I gotta grind for the rest of the month to prove that I love you then that's what I'll do. Whatever you want, I'll do it for you. Just tell me what to do baby."

Okayyyy you had to admit he had his ways of being smooth. That was sweet, it got to you. Between the speech and the bouquet of roses with a ring, you were about ready to drop panties for him. But you had to stand on business. otherwise how would he learn?

You're about to open your mouth to say something when you hear on the intercom speaker: "Debora Mitchell to patient Sam in room 202--Debora Mitchell to patient Sam in room 202."

You and him both exchange a familiar look, and you lean in to kiss his red lips that taste of sweet high fructose corn syrup and cherry one last time before getting back to work.