Love is not easy (Vsoo) chap_ 1

Sorry for my poor English....

Jisoo and tae are more than friend they act like a couple bt they didn't even share about their feelings with each they think they don't need to explain because the way they treat each other.. the way they care for each they show love to each other anyone can understand they're more than something....

On phone...

Jisoo: hello tae

Tae: hn jichu I miss you (poutlly)

Jisoo: umm stop tae I'm coming to your home right now don't miss me okay...

Tae: really jichu...

Jisoo: yes tae..

Tae: I'm waiting my jichu plz come quick I want to tell u something...

Jisoo: metoo tae I also want to tell u something....

Tae: ok den bye jichu...

With that they cut the call...

"""After sometime jisoo arrived at tae's house"

Tae's mom: jisoo why are you here.

***actually tae's mom don't like jisoo because she's poor .. she don't like tae and jisoo's relationship she knows that something is going on between them ***

***bt tae and jisoo doesn't know about his mom's hate for jisoo... coz she always act nice infront of them ***

Jisoo: ohh hello auntie I'm here for for seeing tae I want to tell him something and he also want to tell me something... **while blushing **

***After seeing jisoo's condition tae's mom gt to knows that they gonna confess each other... she knows how her son adores jisoo...  no this can't gonna happen no never my son can't love a poor girl like her .....** fuming in anger **

Tae's mom: jisoo Stop don't go to tae's room..

Jisoo: why auntie, **confuselly**

Tae's mom:I said Don't go and please stop coming into my son's life... stay away from him ..

**jsoo is so shock n confuse**

Jisoo: auntie wht are you saying... why are you reacting like this whts wrong...

Tae's mom: whts wrong it's you who's wrong for my son ... jisoo do u know whre is your level how poor you are.. do you think my son gonna accept you as his girlfriend look at you... u r not perfect for my son so better stay away from him ....

***Jisoo's heart is hurting so much after hearing this how much tae's mom hates her .. her tears is coming out **** she don't know what to say **

Jisoo: no auntie please don't say like this I love him so much... I know I'm poor auntie but believe me your son loves me that much the way I love him...  so plz auntie don't say like that ..

Tae's mom: you know jisoo u have 2 options if you truly loves him den stay away from him .... otherwise im gonna send him abroad for his study you can't even see him for your dmn life ... if u want this den go talk to him for last time after this you not gonna see him ...

** Jisoo is crying continuously infront of his mom**

Jisoo: auntie I'm begging u plz don't be so heartless how can I'm survive without seeing him without talking him ... plz auntie don't send him abroad I'm agree with you....

Tae's mom: good u can see him atleast... and Don't tell him about this...

*** Jisoo left without meeting with tae ... she's so hurt... his mom is a heartless person she ever see ****

at tae's room...

****Tae is continually calling messaging jisoo she's not picking or nor replying ... he's so frausted mad at the same why she isn't  replying did something happened to her... he seems so worry... wait if see can't come here but I can go to her ... with that he came to downstair *** his mom saw his son's worriness she knows that why he's son looks worry ***

Tae's mom: tae why u looks so worry and whre are you going at that time...

Tae: mom I'm going to jisoo's house so please don't worry...

Tae's mom: don't go tae it's getting late and you have to attend dinner with us at your uncle's house...

Tae: mom please don't stop me and I don't want to go for dinner... so better u and dad ..

Tae's mom: no tae it's important for you.. u have to meet someone important so please don't miss this chance...

Tae: there is no one important for Me ... so stop ...

With that he left...

**Tae's mom ... this bloody girl wht she did to my son ... he isn't listen to us.... angrily ***

Jisoo's side...

***'m sorry tae 😢 I can't receive your call I'm really sorry .. I'm going to ignore you my love please forgive me I can't ... ** crying so badly ** she doesn't return her house she's now at Rose's house ***

Rose: it's ok unnie don't cry I can't see you like this..

Jisoo: Rose u know how hard for me how can I'm gonna avoid him 💔😢...** while hugging her tightly **

Rose: shhh unnie don't worry everything is going to be okay one day believe me ......

Continue...............