crush(vsoo ft jk)chap_8

It's has been a month  liskook r dating jisoo is so happy for them, bt vsoo r not together it's coz of jisoo she's taking so much time, here our poor tae is getting impatient .

At shool ...

Jisoo and liskook r talking to each other while laughing... V saw them n he thinks of that jungkook guy , wht if jisoo gave jungkook a chance what will  he do , why she's not answering him , why she's taking so much time 😩....

Jimin saw his friend is seems off ...

Jimin: V wht happend why u seems off... its because of jisoo right..

V : UMM yes ** Den he told everything to him*

Jimin: don't worry she will accept you, it's just maybe she's testing ur  patience** smirking **

V : shut up I'm going ** rolling his eyes **

Jimin: bt where..

V : I'm going to my love, where else ...

Jimin: ok best of luck bro...

V : yeah thanks...

Den he goes to them  n approached them....

Liskook have no idea who's he .....

V : jisoo can u plz come with me for sometime ....

Jisoo: umm sure , kookie lisa I'm going with him ok see you bye...

Liskook just nodded.....

Den vsoo left together...

Jisoo: ok now tell me what u want.... ** she already know what he wants bt still uk she's just wants to play dumb **

V :  u already know wht I want... **staring  at her longingly**

Jisoo felt his affectionate stare she gt shy ....

Jisoo: ummm I don't know what r u talking ***blushing ***

V : ohh u already blushing coz of me and saying u don't know,  what I'm talking about... *** smirking ***

Jisoo: no......

V : so want to play dumb, den let me tell you . don't u think u r taking so much time... ** holding her face **

Jisoo gt nervous coz of their closeness.... bt still she wants to know how he fall for her so she gt courage and asked...

Jisoo: ummm.. actually I... I want to know how u fall for me... um I mean u always thinks that I'm same like other girls .. ** hesitately **

V know that why she's hesitating so he needs to tell her...

V :umm..I'm sorry for comparing you to others I'm really sorry for everything ...  I fall for you the day I insulted you ** looking at down **

Flashback _1

that day v also felt guilty and he feeling bad for insulting her..  he was sad , at evening he gt a call from his cousin he needs to pick up him from airport , so he drived to airport pick up his cousin bt he saw there... black Mercedes was  about to hitt the granny bt thank god at that time a girl saved the granny ... bt that girl was non other than jisoo  who saved her n also yelled at that person ... that person seemed rich handsome guy bt jisoo didn't hesitate to yelled at him ... didn't care about rich n handsome that guy tried to flirt with her ... bt jisoo seemed so uninterested....

???? : hey beautiful why u care about that old granny... if u want then I can pay u .. u know *** smirking ***

It clear that person's intention what bt jisoo didn't cared...

Jisoo: how dare you to say like this .. don't u have manner ** glaring at him **

???? : I don't know Can u teach me miss pretty lady... I'm dmn sure I will learn from u so quickly.. ** while trying to held her hand **

Jisoo: u bastrad don't try to touch me just stay away from me... ** shouting **

???? : baby listen to me u will love this plz come to me we will enjoy our life.. just leave her ...

Jisoo: shut up ur fuvcking mouth n leave us alone...

???? ; hey don't be angry tell me what u want I will give u everything..

Jisoo: I don't want anything I'm not that kind of girl ok leave us ...

With that she left with granny....

V saw everything he wanted to help her bt he saw how she fighting for herself... how she looks srtong enough for protecting herself n others too.. den he realised she's not like other girls if there was someone else instead of jisoo den she willl definitely accept that person's proposal bt  she rejected everything n helped that granny ... so it means she's not pretending she's naturally like this kind sweet pretty beautiful girl... he blamed her for nothing he felt more guilty... 

Flashback_2

Next Day V was with his cousin in a park... his cousin wanted so that's why he came with him..

Bt there he saw jisoo is feeding some poor kids n so many gifts with her... probably those gifts for those kids... and those kids seems so happy with her .. they r enjoying their time with jisoo n jisoo seems already happy with them .. how jisoo simply so comfort with those kids...

Kids: unnie u r so beautiful we love those gifts u r best unnie *** they said n one of the kid sitting on jisoo's lap n another kissing her cheek ***

V felt jealous how casually they r sitting on her lap n also kissing  she  doesn't haveany problem with that instead of she's so happy... ** staring at them poutlly **

Jisoo: so are you guys enjoying your time right ** while kissing them one by one on their cheeks**

Unknowingly V felt so happy looking at them n also smiled himself ...

V in mind...

She's so kind sweet pur  humble  girl  with a beautiful heart... n also how pretty beautiful she is her smile ufffs with a heart shaped lips such a sweetheart she is ... ☺  he felt his heart was beating so fast looking at her ... then he felt how wrong he was now he needs to clear everything he needs to apologise to her he needs her he can't reject a precious person like her ... she's the only girl for him .. he searched for this girl bt he wasn't realise that  time  how dumb fool he was ... bt now he is dmn sure he needs her yes he will apologise to  her ... he will  begg her for  forgiveness no matter what..

Present time....

Jisoo: so u saw everything....

V : yes n  I'm really sorry fo revrything plz forgive me ... I really fall for you hardly now I can't live without you.. please give me a chance.... *** pleading ***

She saw how sincere he seems.... 

She didn't said anything she was silent just looking at him so Admiringly... he looks so cute n handsome at the same time while proposing her....

V : please say something baby ..... 😩

Continue..........