Love is not easy (Vsoo) chap_ 3

At class....

Jisoo didn't sit with tae she sit with new student eunwo ....

(Jisoo in mind.... I'm sorry tae I can't sit with you from now)

Tae sit with Jimin he want to sit with jisoo but she's avoiding him before him she already sit with that guy.. he's so jealous ... he continueslly looking at them annoyingly how can be she change..... ahnnnn I can't..

Jimin: tae don't look at them plz atleast not now.

Tae: how can I just look at that guy how he's touching her hair ... jimin I can't see

Jimin: tae control ...

***bt he don't know jisoo also looking at him silently... how can she not when he's her everything she can do anything for him 😢 ****

Eunwo: whre r u looking at..

**jisoo didn't replied coz she's in her thought**

Eunwo called her once again...

Eunwo: jisoo jisoo wher r u lost ...

Jisoo: ummmm no nothing **shuttering **

Eunwo: don't lie tell me whre are you looking at.

Jisoo: no I don't

Eunwo: I saw everything u r looking at that guy **pointing towards tae** he also looking at you.. u guys know know each other right..

Jisoo: ofcourse I know him he's my classmate that's normal for knowing him..

Eunwo: jisoo u can't lie to me u know I can see there is something more the way u both glancing at each other I can see u guys important for each other...

Jisoo: no eunwo there is nothing..

Eunwo: jisoo I don't know what relation both u have n what happened between you two but I can see the pain both u have... jisoo just tell who's he???? is he ur boyfriend???

Jisoo: no he's not my boyfriend...

Eunwo: jisoo stop lieing for god shake...

Jisoo: why why would .. he's not my boyfriend but...

**she stopped coz she can't continue she feels like crying **

Eunwo: shhh it's ok its ok Jisoo u don't need to continue I'm sorry for asking you***sidly hugging her **

Jisoo: it's ok u don't need to be sorry but I can tell some other day I promise you... while whipping her little tears...

Eunwo: I'm sorry for making you cry

**tae saw everything he can't hear wht they're talking but he can how Eunwo hugged her .. he feels hurt seeing them he don't like Eunwo touched her ... he's clenching jaw in anger***

Jimin noticed everything he feels bad for tae

and den teacher entered in class...

Teacher: so student we have a new student plz introduce urself..

Den Eunwo introduced himself to everyone..

**Tae in mind so he's name is eunwo **

After sometime class ended and everyone left for lunch ....

At cafeteria...

Jisoo ate her lunch with eunwo... how badly she want to eat with tae but she can't...

Eunwo: jisoo u know u looks so sad... don't be plz..

Jisoo: I can't ***making her head down***

Eunwo: look at me ...plz eat don't be sad u know can tell me ur problem I'm here for you so plz.. **while holding her head**

***Den jisoo told him everything ***

Eunwo: but jisoo u need tell him ..

Jisoo: I can't I'm so scared of his mom. She's so heartless I can't loss him

Eunwo: I feel so bad for you both I don't know u guys go through this **while hugging her **

Jisoo: thanks eunwo for being with me..

Eunwo: I'm your cousin and your friend also so there is no need thanks... ok let's eat..

Jisoo: I don't feel like eat.. u can eat

Eunwo: no I can't eat without u..**with that he put his sandwich in her mouth ***

Jisoo: ahnnn eunwo wht is this I can eat my own *** while hitting his shoulder ***

They don't know someone is watching them from little far.....

He always ate with her but today she's with someone else.. they looks so comfortable with each other this is breaking his heart 💔😢 the whole day she didn't talked to him he tried he tried so much to talk to her but she she's fuvcking ignoring him that's hurt him so badly ... unknowingly a little tear come out from his eyes.... the thing he can't see her with someone else except him..

Jimin: let's go tae eat somewhere else....

Tae: jimin how can she did this to me**while hugging him tightly **

Jimin: shh tae don't be like this you're a boy man don't cry.. I know how u felt right now but be strong u know already she's not like that how much she love you be strong tae u need to find out why she's behaving like this why she distancing herself from you ... don't worry everything will be fine just trust me.. hugging him back..

Tae: u r right jimin she loves me so much I know she's not like that ... I need to find out ... I know there is something wrong happened to her.....

After sometime they went to home...

At home.....

Tae's mom: tae be ready for dinner tonight your dad's friend and his daughter coming to our house..

Tae: so what....

Tae's mom: u need to attend and don't behave like this infront of them...

Tae: mom I don't want so plz stop warning me..

Tae's mom: tae whts wrong with you why can't you listen to me.. their not just only normal person he's ur dad's business partner he's one of the richest person ... u better obey me... and his daughter one of the beautiful talented girl she's a model.. she will be your future wife...

Tae: wht the heack mom ***shouting angrily *** I hate you mom how can you be like this you know how much I love Jisoo how can u fix this without telling me ... I'm not going to attend dinner with them.... I don't care he's dad's business partner or whatever...

**Tae's mom in mind that bitch still in my son's mind ... while gritting her teeth ***

Tae's mom: tae u need to obey me u need to be with them and behave properly I don't want to offend them I don't want ur dad loss a chance with them this is important for us for our businesses so need to be with them.... and stop thinking about jisoo she's not the girl for you tzuy is the only for you she's pretty beautiful talented unlike jisoo.. jisoo is nothing infront of her... just wait you will see how is she ...

Tae: mom stop .... u know jisoo is the only one for me I love her only her no one can change my mind so better stop this... don't be so mean mom I know ur intention I'm ur son mom why u can't see that I only want jisoo why mom why is business is more important than me ... ahnn mom just tell me ..

Tae's mom: think whatever but u need to attend and forget that girl...

Tae didn't said anything he went to his room... angrily

Continue.......