random stuffs (vsoo)

Taesoo: momy I want to sleep with you I don't want to sleep alone *** he said crying dramatically ***

Jisoo: umm ok baby u can sleep with us tonight *** she chuckled seeing her baby's dramatic cry ***

Taesoo  den hugged his momy tightly.....

At that time tae entered the room .... and he saw that their son is hugging his mom and his mom is caressing his hair...

Tae cleared his throat and said...

Tae: wht is he doing here .. why he hasn't  slept yet .. ** he asked while sitting in the bed**

Den his son looked at him and said.. pleading

Taesoo: daddy daddy I don't want to sleep in my room alone I will sleep here with you and momy please... *** he said pleading while showing his  adorable puppy eyes ***

Tae be like what  🤯... in mind

Tae: my son u should sleep in ur room ok .. do u want sibling ... she/he will be  sleep with you play with you do u want tell me....

His son nodded while jumping happily...

Jisoo just glared at tae

Tae: den be a good boy and sleep in ur room.. ur momy and daddy will make sure to give you a sibling.. ** he said and smirked looking at jisoo ?hungrily **

Jisoo blue and hit his shoulder....

Jisoo: you how mean u r .. how can u be this hard to on ur own son .. can't u control ur horny ass atleast once *** she said feeling... ahnnnn so done ***

Tae ignored her ..

Tae: Taesoo do u want sibling or not..

Taesoo: daddy momy I want sibling.. evn . my friends have sibling .. please give me sibling.. I want sibling from tomorrow I want to play with them.. ** he said and clapped his tiny hand happily **

Tae: look baby how badly our son wants sibling.. he's excited for his sibling..  he will  be happy..we need to work hard tonight.. wht r u saying ** he said licking his lips **

Jisoo: you I'm so done with you I can't believe ** she said annoyingly **

Taesoo: daddy momy I'm going to my room.. and don't forget to give me sibling I want them from tomorrow.. good night..

Tae jisoo kissed their son and he left..

Den jisoo looked at tae and  started hitting his chest...

Tae: darling stop do u want to kill me..

Jisoo: yes u r so disgusting ...

Tae: really *** he said staring at her hungrily ***

Jisoo : yes I'm sleeping good night ..😏

Tae:  den who will give sibling to our son .. be ready honey 💋..  and I won't let you sleep u know.. ** he said and hovered over her...

And  let's  give them some privacy...
🌚🙈💋

Bye..