𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓?

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐 |𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓?

"No, no, no. I'm not [Full name]. I'm actually--- WAIT. WHY ARE YOU POINTING YOUR GUN AT ME?!"

The dark atmosphere of the sky soon changed into a dreading fall of water. I should've stayed home. Thought the female, sneezing her way into an alleyway & making her way into a small bar. The flickering lights of the bar & and the warm heated area of it were enough to remind her of the good old Yokohama.

The strong smell of alcohol lingered in the small bar, like always. The sound of her heels making their way down the steps of the bar was enough to notify the few people in the bar.

Sliding off her coat, placing it on her lap,  requesting for a soft liquor, in hopes of warming her body. She was dressed in a white blouse that had a black brooch styled on its collar, with black trousers where the blouse seemed to be tucked in.

Black small heeled shoes and her metallic iris that were eying the bartender who seemed to be quite sweet. Smiling as she rested her elbow on the counter, sitting on the stool. Resting her chin on the open palm of hers.

The bartender left the drink in front of her, and she swallowed the drink quickly. Letting the thick liquor go in her throat as it warmed her insides.

"You shouldn't drink that quickly. You can choke."

A slender voice sneaked out by her side, startling her, almost choking. The male patted her back.

"Fydor Dostoevsky. It is a pleasure to finally meet you [Full name]"

"I'm not [Full name]. You might have mistaken me for someone else."

She replied, standing up from the stool, draping her coat around herself. Her poorly attempted to hurry off almost led to her tripping.

" Really?"

The male replied with a disappointed tone as It didn't take longer for her to look back at him, knowing that he was pointing a gun at her.

"You have the wrong person here."

"Are you saying I'm wrong?"

"Did I stutter?"

The female gloved hands were forming into a fist. She glared at the male who was still sitting on the stool with one leg on the other. He rested his chin on his open palm whilst he held the gun in another. He had an unreadable expression on his face that was too hard hard for her to figure out.

'I can, either way, either way, kill him right here or run away. God! Why did I have to be unarmed today..! '

"What do you want?"

She looked sharp & and confident, yet she was dying inside. I mean, who wouldn't? Walking around carrying all the weight of being the baddest b- I mean, who wouldn't when you're someone that accidentally destroyed the whole of Yokohama.

"It's obvious, is it not? You should join Decay of Angels."

"No way, in hell."

"Or would you like to give up your freedom? & return back to where you ran from hm? The military."

"I didn't run away. I'm an ex-serve. Signing off a contract & running away is a different thing. "

"Yet, even so, I can cut off your pretty little wings. Or would you like me to sew them in you so that you may fly again?"

The female clutched her fists. She couldn't do anything. She had no way possible otherwise. The military was a series of endless nightmares. Even a fool wouldn't dare to step inside the endless nightmares of war.

"Fine."

"Then it's settled. I hope that I won't need to threaten you as I believe that you're a very smart individual."

He replied with courtesy. A twisted smile followed by his thick Japanese Russian accent, a menacing aura laced him, something that she couldn't figure. The female could've killed him right here. But she did kill him before, didn't she?

"Don't think of it too much. You're in a delusion right now. The one you created for me I had you create it for yourself."

The male replied with a twisted smile that he hid with his fingers and a mask of 'worry'.

"Goodbye. Let's meet again soon."