SOMETIMES I WANT TO RIP OUT MY HEART | 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 4

~ ☾ ~

𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 | 𝐁𝐒𝐃
SOMETIMES I WANT TO RIP OUT MY HEART | 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 4
__________________________
"You're really pretty. What's your name?"

_________
~ ☾ ~

It was the time of June. Cold June. Relaxing June. I honestly never really cared of June that much, but now I do. I dressed up in the most coziest of fits known to man. A white button-up shirt, with loose grey trousers and a cream white sweater, with the logo of polo on its side.

"[Name]? Are you okay?" He asked me for the thrice time in the day. I sometimes hate him for knowing me too well and for loving and trusting me so much.

I didn't reply back. Instead, I looked at him. Beautiful blond locks that were styled neatly, with deep blue eyes that reminded of sapphire and the ocean.
He was dressed in a white button-up, with a blue sweater tied on his shoulders.

He was pairing up with some expensive loafers that I didn't dare to know the name of. He was wearing the silver watch I gave him as a gift. It was the first thing I noticed before his dimples, his eyes-----Ugh,

he's just so perfect. If I wanted to stay here and continue labeling what I love about him, I would run out of pages and ink. Even if all the water on the planet was my ink, it would still run out, as my words for him: will never stop.

"Altress?"

"Yes, love?" He was standing in front of me, his head titled. He never touched me once, knowing that I had a curse, but he wasn't afraid of it.

"Do you love me?"

"Why would I marry you if I didn't love you?"

"I can't control my curse, Altress."

"It's an ability, not a curse." He corrected me, looking at me with his soft eyes. Damn it.

"Beauty is also a gift, but it is a curse." He was looking at me, like I said, the most normal thing ever.

"Beauty is another thing, [nickname]. You can use your ability to protect others." He spoke, holding my palm in his.

"Altress, you'll die!--" I panicked, seeing him touch my palm. In fear, the butterflies will come and kill him.

"Breath from your mouth." He didn't reply back. He was staring at me, breathing. He was the only man who didn't have lust or liked me for lust. I never felt like that. He was really kind, making me feel had that I couldn't--

"Don't think. Now tell me. What's the problem?" He was kneeling to her. She was on the verge of balling her eyes up. Who wouldn't cry when someone was there to listen to them or someone who believed them?

"What if I kill everyone, Altress?--I don't want to kill anyone, no one believes me--" Her voice was breaking up in tears. He let her hug him. He was drawing circles on her back as an attempt to console her.

"I believe you, my love. If they dare to say anything, I'll kill them myself: so rest assured." He replied back to her, wipping her tears with the back of his palm.

"I don't want people to die because of me, Altress."

"They won't. They won't. Breath from your mouth, Hm?" He guided her to relax herself by breathing slowly from her mouth. He hardly cared if she killed anyone, but he would kill everyone if they killed her. She didn't know that.

"How about you go and take a shower, hm? It will help you relax yourself." He replied, tucking her hair behind her ear, planting a small kiss on the back of her palm.

"Okay.." She replied back, wiping her tears, standing up and leaving to go to go and freshen up.

____

When she came back, she saw that it was raining. The trees were brushing against each other, in rather a soft way. She stepped outside of the door, not caring that she had just taken a shower.

Slowly walking down the steps of their house to the tree, where the waves of the beach were visible.
She could feel the crystal butterflies surrounding her again. It disgusted her.

"Go away." She argued with the butterflies, trying to shoo them away. They didn't differ to move. The moment Altress came into sight, the butterflies were gone. He was at the beach and was shouting something.

"[Name]! Come! Let's have a soothing walk!" He invited her, with rather a gleeful joy, waving his hands.

"Okay!" She shouted back, coming where he was, forgetting about the crystal butterflies.

He held her hand, placed it on his shoulder, and placed his hand on her waist. "Shall we do a waltz?" He asked her, seeing how she was embarrassed.

"It's been a while, I may have forgotten the dance."

"Follow my lead, Hm?" He asked, titling her head to the side, placing his hand on her waist. They were standing barefeet on the sand, whilist the droplets of water fell down from the sky: and the thunder roared.

Everything was going smoothly, and everything was in between laugthers. She stepped on his foot, and he chuckled and said it was okay. Despite the beautiful view, she couldn't help but look in his navy eyes. Everything was peaceful. He was humming lightly as he spun her around. The moment he pulled her back, She noticed how he felt limp.

She was chuckling, thinking he got an ankle cramp or something before lifting her head and noticing: his head had a hole in it.

____

I was screaming. He was bleeding out on my navy blue dress. I couldn't stop the blood nor the bullet. Everything happened so fast. I didn't let myself cry anymore, looking around: finding the one who shot the love of my life.
It was a sniper.

I didn't know how and why, but I wanted to rip him to shreds by my bare hands. He was shooting at me. The bullets didn't hit me. They bounced off me like it was rubber.

I didn't know how, but I was holding his throat. Altress's watch was in my hand, and I placed it inside my pocket. I was running. No, I didn't need to run after him, I was already there.

His throat was in my hands. I took his mask off swiftly. It was a Russian. I didn't know how, but I was controlling the butterflies. I was torturing him, and I didn't even need to ask him. He told me himself who sent him.

"BRoski--!"

I pressed harder into his wound. His body had enough holes that it was beyond recognizable.

"Ravenna..! Broski Ravenna!"

"How many people were involved?"

"All of them!" He was screaming. Never in my life did I know how to crack or even break someone's neck. But here I broke his neck, like it was nothing. I will not stand still until I have killed those who stood aside when my husband was planned to be killed. I will kill them all, even if it meant to kill all of Russia.

_________
~ ☾ ~