TELL ME WHY, AIN'T NOTHING BUT A HEART ACHE | 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 3

~ ☾ ~

𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 | 𝐁𝐒𝐃
TELL ME WHY, AIN'T NOTHING BUT A HEART ACHE| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 3
__________________________

"SOMEONE! ANYONE! HELP ME, THERE HAS BEEN AN ATTACK!"

_________
~ ☾ ~

"Ahh, Borislav Aleksandrov. Yes, yes. He was my uncle before he died in battle." The [wig h/c] remarked, keeping a light grin on her reddish lips. The colonel whom she came to the buon de rosa with had his had wrapped around her waist, to which she didn't reply anything to it.

"No wonder it was a pleasure to meet you, my lady." The british accented male grinned, kissing her palm: abiding farewell due to the glaring colonel who wanted to be alone with the female.

"Shall we go to more of a private place? I do not like such events with so many people." The russian mumbled in her ear, having the brunette turn her face towards him: speaking, "Shall we then go to one of your residing rooms, Colonel?"

"Don't call me colonel, dear. Call me
Sandrov, Hm?" He replied back with a look of lust, kissing her palm.

"Then, let us hurry: Sandrov." She replied back with a hint of seductiveness, holding his palm that was wrapped around hers. She was dressed in a Black velvet dress, which reached the end of her legs. It was modest and elegant enough. With long black velvet gloves on her palms and a necklace made out of pure pearls, with a [gem of your own choice] styled on it.

She didn't need anything. He was already following her around like a bee would around its hive. The pair entered the lift, with crystal butterflies following after them. She noticed how he was shooing them away, as if irritated.

"Do you not like butterflies? Sandrov?" She asked, with an irritated tilt of head, not appreciating how he was acting.

"No. I hate bugs." He replied back to her with a smile. He said he didn't like bugs like he wasn't a bug as well. How pathetic.

He rushed to his room, with her following after him. She could see him taking off his coat, stepping up to her: holding her chin.

"Sandrov."

"Yes, dear?" He asked, almost impatient. The butterflies were nowhere in sight. He was leaning to the back of his desk, with her standing in front of his face.

"I, too, dislike bugs." She whispered in his ears, and after a second or so, he exploded with blood splashing all over her. She fell limp on the ground. She kneeled down to him, using her dragger to create a few cuts on her gloves, arm, and a light cut on her head.

"Create a bullet hole on his head." She commanded, summoning the butterflies who made it look like he was shot by a sniper. Inhaling and exhaling before she started the act.

"Help! Help! Anyone!" She screamed. She made sure that there was one or more soldiers patrolling the area that could hear her scream. The door was pounded down by a serve in the military, who came straight to her. He spoke in his intercom before he took the female outside.

"Are you okay, my lady? Please come. Code-56, a sniper, has attacked colonel Borislav Aleksandrov and a woman who was found with him." He spoke in his intercom, helping the female stand up, taking her down the lift, with the other soldiers pacing their way towards the said room.

The lift room was closed, and the intercom was crushed. He lifted off his hat, looking at the female who had blood on her. "[Name], Don't you think you could've stayed there a bit longer? I mean, it would be really funny seeing him so shocked after you two make out and you killed him in the midst of--"

"Shut up, Nikola. Cut the elevator's string. We will use your portal to go leave." She commanded, taking off her wig, revealing her [h/c] locks. He took his braid out of his hat, saluting to the female, mocking her.

"Yes ma'am!" He mocked her, throwing the intercom down the elevator, with cutting the strings of the elevator, as he summoned his portal: teleportating away from the scene and smoothly faking their death.

_________
~ ☾ ~