chapter 13

All might, Deku, Appo, Jesse, and the other members of the 501st legion stare at the three villains with pistols, carbines, and rifles raised, ready to open Fire as Shigaraki speaks.

"We've been waiting for you, symbol of peace, look what was wonderful!, as expected vary fast, I couldn't keep up with you with my own eyes, but you're not as fast as i thought, so it's true, you are getting weaker."

Appo and Jesse look at each other while Izuku looks up at all might, knowing it's because of the injury he got years ago, as all might take a step forward.

"All might, wait!, me and the boys can handle this, we can beat these guys." Izuku says pistols still aimed at the villains.

"IT'S OKAY CAPTAIN MIDORIYA, YOU AND YOUR MEN HAVE DONE ENOUGH, TELL TELL THEM TO STAND DOWN AND HELP EVERYONE."

"What?" Izuku asked, surprised.

"But sir, we..." Jesse tries to protest as well.

"SOLDIERS ITS OKAY, YOU THREE AND YOUR LEGION HAVE DONE ENOUGH, I DON'T WANT ANY OF YOU GETTING HURT IN THIS FIGHT, NOW GO TO THE ENTRANCE AND LEAVE THIS TO ME."

"I..., Yes, sir, come on, men." Izuku says, holstering his pistols.

"But Captain?, doesn't he need our help?" Appo ask confused.

"Stay on stand by, the second anything goes wrong we open Fire, understood?"

"Sir, yes, sir." The commander and lieutenant said.

All might then turn to Shigaraki and advance toward him.

"CAROLINA..."

"Nomu." Shigaraki says as nomu stands in front of him.

"SMASH!!"

All might cut through the air. Causing the water to fly, but the nomu doesn't move, glaring at all might before trying to grab him, but the hero managed to duck just in time.

"NO SCATCHES?!, WAIT!"

41All might then punched nomu in the stomach, but it still didn't move. All might then delivered two punchs to the creatures face, which seemed to feel no pain at all. As the creature tries to grab, all might, but the number one hero dodges it jumping backward.

"IT DOESN'T EVEN WORK ON IT'S FACE?!"

The nomu approached All might as he kept throwing punches at the monster, as Izuku, Appo, and Jesse waich nervous, wanting to just blast the creature, but also wanting to respect All mights order for them not to interfere.

"It doesn't work because of the shock absorption. To damage Nomu, you would have to slowly rip off his flesh, but I don't think he's going to let you do that." Shigaraki says.

"THANKS FOR TELLING ME ALL THIS!"

All might dodges the nomu's fist, grabbing the creature from behind and smashing it to the ground, causing a strong wind blast and despite being protected by their armor, Izuku, Jesse, Appo and the other members of the 501st cover their helmets with their arms.